LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.25 AM ON 16/9: Pittsburgh at Denver
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 16/9: Chicago at Houston
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 17/9: Atlanta at Philadelphia

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 16/9: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Just got back from holidays nice to sit down and watch this game.

Caleb looks very good and CJ is just a flat out star

I see Dallas yet again teased the fans last week only to be belted today good times they usually wait till post season for their usual flop

I feel like I was watching a different game than the rest of you. I hate KC as much as the next guy, but Cinci ****ed themselves over there
There's no doubt that the defender got there early, and that action can be called DPI.

The problem is that shit like that happens on every Hail Mary and end-of-game 4th-&-long heave and that basically never gets called, so precedence says that it shouldn't be called.

Just like the illegal formation penalties last week, they were technically there but were called inconsistently, and that is what pisses off most players and fans

Thats the second member of the chain gang to collapse today for no reason (happened in Raiders vs Ravens too), might be time to get younger.
Or get rid of the chain gang altogether.

One of those Spring Leagues figured out how to do it, so there's no real reason why they need a bunch of old dudes holding some sticks to check if the ball has made it 10 yards

As for Bryce, clearly should've thrown it away but this blocking is diabolical.

The whole roster and organisation is pretty diabolical at the moment. Tepper is terrible.

No way we've got an honest read on what Bryce could possibly be yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As for Bryce, clearly should've thrown it away but this blocking is diabolical.

Na, dont give him any excuses, oline has actually been good. Teammates have already started to turn on him.

Na, dont give him any excuses, oline has actually been good. Teammates have already started to turn on him.
One of those teammates must be Hubbard, that was one of the worst blocking attempts I've ever seen.

The whole roster and organisation is pretty diabolical at the moment. Tepper is terrible.

No way we've got an honest read on what Bryce could possibly be yet.
The question becomes whether he gets the Darnold treatment (multiple 2nd chances based on pre-draft ratings) or something more like Trubisky

One of those teammates must be Hubbard, that was one of the worst blocking attempts I've ever seen.
Yeah he whiffed but hes a rb. It happens. Dont look too far into one play and a play where he went full ****** and took a sack instead of throwing it away and taking the team out of FG range.

Not saying the roster isnt a shambles but hes at the main reason for the offense struggling so much the first two weeks, unlike last year where you absolutely blame the oline and WRs lack of separation but thats not the case this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back