LIVE ON 7MATE AT 6.25 AM ON 16/9: Pittsburgh at Denver
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 16/9: Chicago at Houston
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 17/9: Atlanta at Philadelphia

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 16/9: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Didn't see any of the Giants game but looks like they were at least competitive. Can't say that about Carolina.
Giants are bad, but some players are arrogant enough to overlook the Panthers and treat the trip like a holiday. But should still win in an ugly game.

Bo Nix is basically noodle arm version Drew Lock. God he's a tough watch.
There is a reason why he spent 6 years in college. because he never had a decent NFL draft grade. Oregon somehow put him in a system that fooled people into thinking he was good.

What I like most is that hes actually grown up and moved on from that cringe high school and college "its me against the world" shit he used to do. Still got the same competitive juices but keeps his emotions in check and doesnt put a target on his back, is more team focussed, happy to lay a bit lower and give credit to his teammates. Exactly the sort of player you want leading your team. Playing career best football too, throwing the ball really well all over the field.

What I like most is that hes actually grown up and moved on from that cringe high school and college "its me against the world" shit he used to do. Still got the same competitive juices but keeps his emotions in check and doesnt put a target n his back. Exactly the sort of player you want leading your team. Playing career best football too, throwing the ball really well all over the field.

Well said. I couldn't have put it better myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a nightmare for refs to try get right in the moment. Should just be fines for it imo.
Sky judge would be perfect for it. A $15k fine is not going to stop. 15yds and $15k fine doesn't stop late hits either.

Players get 15yds for much less anyway

Sky judge would be perfect for it. A $15k fine is not going to stop. 15yds and $15k fine doesn't stop late hits either.

Fines increasing for each time they do one would. Yeah was thinking how a replay booth could assist without slowing the game down but could be hard unless they only try to pick up the obvious ones.

Make it fines and a 3 strike rule leading to an auto one game suspension.

Fines increasing for each time they do one would. Yeah was thinking how a replay booth could assist without slowing the game down but could be hard unless they only try to pick up the obvious ones.
If sky judge cant buzz down for a flag in 15-20sec then thats ok. but when everyone can see it was a clear hip drop in the replay between plays it should be able to drop a flag.

but the NFL is so dumb they keep waiting on sky judge. Sky judge would of also seen the Texans player throw the punch.

Fines only go up 5-10k per additional offense. but also the 3 strike rule that Brasher said also makes sense and that might actually stop players doing it, If you take out the star RB or WR for the game with a tackle its not fair for the team losing that player.

or have a fine and suspension for hip drops, first you miss the first series next game, 2nd you miss the first q or a half, then 3rd is a full game.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back