LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 9.30 AM ON 24/9: Jacksonville at Buffalo
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 24/9: Washington at Cincinnati

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 23/9: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:
Still feel Young will prosper somewhere it might just not be at the Panthers who seem to have the worst organisation in football.
Im not sure the Panthers will get an offer they take. No GM will be given the tick to send a 1 for him, unless they are a contender who lost a starting QB just before the deadline and will be picking in the 20s

Are the refs trying to make up for the no call on the DPI in the end zone on the last Falcon's possession?

Neither of the two on this drive were there
Yeah let them have those 2 in midfield to try and make up for a near certain TD that the Falcons would have got

Im not sure the Panthers will get an offer they take. No GM will be given the tick to send a 1 for him, unless they are a contender who lost a starting QB just before the deadline and will be picking in the 20s

That’s the query what price would you take? A GM would hate putting ego aside and trading the Bloke they thought was the future. Would someone give a late first and maybe a second who honestly knows

That’s the query what price would you take? A GM would hate putting ego aside and trading the Bloke they thought was the future. Would someone give a late first and maybe a second who honestly knows
You have 2 years of tape that is not good. Panthers will want a 1, but other GM's risk being fired over making that offer. I think they would struggle to get a top 40 pick for him.

You have 2 years of tape that is not good. Panthers will want a 1, but other GM's risk being fired over making that offer. I think they would struggle to get a top 40 pick for him.

Tend to agree maybe in the right system you give a 1 (with something decent coming back). Better be decent though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tend to agree maybe in the right system you give a 1 (with something decent coming back). Better be decent though!
Who has a good enough OL but no QB and willing to part with a 1?

Look at what teams like Vikings and Steelers are doing for guys they gave up nothing for.

Sure he might be saved if he goes to the right system, but what team with a stable structure need him or would be willing to risk the time and pick on him.

Who has a good enough OL but no QB and willing to part with a 1?

Look at what teams like Vikings and Steelers are doing for guys they gave up nothing for.

Sure he might be saved if he goes to the right system, but what team with a stable structure need him or would be willing to risk the time and pick on him.

Trust me I agree, but some GM's are that desperate. I wouldn't give more than a second for him and it would be a complete punt, but a team might give a late 1st with a third coming back, who that is no idea.

In before the Raiders go full Raiders

It continues to amaze me that out of all the people involved in football in the US, that many of the guys who end up in HC or OC/DC positions are so monumentally bad at their job.

That is an all time horrific 4th and inches play call.
Morris is a defensive coach. looks like Zach Robinson is the OC who was the Rams QB coach the last few years so a McVay im going to outsmart myself with the play calling comes from there.

Trust me I agree, but some GM's are that desperate. I wouldn't give more than a second for him and it would be a complete punt, but a team might give a late 1st with a third coming back, who that is no idea.

In before the Raiders go full Raiders
Raiders OL isnt good anyway.

Miami might be the only team dumb enough to offer a 2 and end up giving up a 1 for something else back.

Raiders OL isnt good anyway.

Miami might be the only team dumb enough to offer a 2 and end up giving up a 1 for something else back.

Yeah not the worst call on Miami especially if they have to make the call on Tua and no I'm not interpreting that anymore than what it is a bunch of concussions is never good.

Raiders are that dumb they'd do it though.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back