LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 9.30 AM ON 24/9: Jacksonville at Buffalo
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 24/9: Washington at Cincinnati

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 23/9: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:
The only way I am taking Young if I am the Raiders is like for a future 5th or something. He looks like a bust, but for a 5th you might as well take a punt.

Someone will punt either during or in the off season. Who the side is stuffed if I know, Miami is a good shout as mentioned by the other poster

You have 2 years of tape that is not good. Panthers will want a 1, but other GM's risk being fired over making that offer. I think they would struggle to get a top 40 pick for him.
Fields was traded for a conditional 6th that becomes a 4th if he plays 51% of snaps

Considering Young likely had a higher pre-draft grade on him than Fields did (pure guess based on where they were drafted) and has 1.5 years more under contract than Fields did when he was traded, but has shown less on the field, I don't think anyone is offering anything more than a late 3rd/early 4th for Young

Fields was traded for a conditional 6th that becomes a 4th if he plays 51% of snaps

Considering Young likely had a higher pre-draft grade on him than Fields did (pure guess based on where they were drafted) and has 1.5 years more under contract than Fields did when he was traded, but has shown less on the field, I don't think anyone is offering anything more than a late 3rd/early 4th for Young
Steelers made that trade thinking Wilson would be QB1. so doubt they expected him to hit the conditions to move to a 4th.

They would be more then happy to give up the 4th with how they have started.
Fields had some good tape in Chicago, not consistent but there were flashed, Young hasnt got much of that on tape.
Panthers would get a 4th for him tomorrow easy, but doubt they would sell that low. i think someone will offer a 2 around the deadline thinking it will be in the 50s or later

I think someone will stupid enough to do a conditional 3rd that can become a 2nd if conditions are met for Bryce. His got 3 years of control left after this year plus coming draft class isnt that good for qbs.

I think someone will stupid enough to do a conditional 3rd that can become a 2nd if conditions are met for Bryce. His got 3 years of control left after this year plus coming draft class isnt that good for qbs.
9ers might, if they think Kyle can make him good saves them paying Purdy $30m+ a year

Purdys not the problem I’d pay the man.
It’s our coaching that is awful our d is a mess can’t stop anyone and Kyle can’t get out of his own way.
Purdy is great for the money he is on. but when you need to pay him like 40x his current salary is he worth that over someone on a rookie deal or drafting a new QB

It continues to amaze me that out of all the people involved in football in the US, that many of the guys who end up in HC or OC/DC positions are so monumentally bad at their job.

That is an all time horrific 4th and inches play call.
Not to mention the pointless timeout after the London catch that got us to 3rd and short with a minute left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Donnie's right - there's no chance Purdy signs for something in the $30m range.

It'll be dumb, but he'll be getting $50m+, and likely $55m+
That price is why i think they move on from him if they dont make it to another Superbowl or he has a poor playoffs series

Derek Carr is on about $45mil a year. If Purdy doesn't end up with at least that he needs to straight up roundhouse his agent into another dimension
Because the saints are dumb enough to keep overpaying QB's doesnt mean other teams should. I get that everyone overpays for QB's.

Jordan love is getting 55 mil purdy needs to get atleast that.

Purdy > love
Love, Hurts, Tua, Herbert, Lawrence, Goff, Jackson, Dak, Burrow, Kyler.

None are worth $50m. And a few will cause cap issues. But also none went from $1m to $50m so that's going to cause a cap squeeze if they keep him.

Thanks. But the name's Walter.
the big lebowski GIF

Interesting you guys talking about QB contacts, I think the tide and trend of the whole 'next contract becoming the highest paid QB ever' thing might be slowly coming to an end. There's too many teams now paying shit QBs big big money. Add in the passing game not being what it has been due to a variety of defensive reasons we might see it start to change. Andy Dalton was the first QB this year to throw for 300+ yards and 3 TDs and it's week 3 lol.

I'm waiting for a star player (more than likely a QB) to tie their salary to a percentage of their team's salary cap.
Rodgers last Green Bay deal was. But got rework and changed after like 1 year

It continues to amaze me that out of all the people involved in football in the US, that many of the guys who end up in HC or OC/DC positions are so monumentally bad at their job.

That is an all time horrific 4th and inches play call.

I dare say it's probably easier making the decisions watching the game at home when they are not yours to make then being on the sidelines in a stadium with cameras everywhere and you have to make the call which someone will disagree with.

I think the brain would be absolutely scrambling.

Interesting you guys talking about QB contacts, I think the tide and trend of the whole 'next contract becoming the highest paid QB ever' thing might be slowly coming to an end. There's too many teams now paying shit QBs big big money. Add in the passing game not being what it has been due to a variety of defensive reasons we might see it start to change. Andy Dalton was the first QB this year to throw for 300+ yards and 3 TDs and it's week 3 lol.

These WR's who have held their teams to ransom and then started the season complaining have just about had their day in the sun as well.

Was amusing seeing Lamb having a sook only 3 games into the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back