LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 9.30 AM ON 1/10: Tennessee at Miami
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 1/10: Seattle at Detroit

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 30/9: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:

Do they go back to Jordan Love if Willis keeps playing so well? What if they go back and Love plays average? QB controversy? Or am I a candidate for the #EncouragementAward ? So many questions, so few answers.

Definitely EA. They didnt pay Love the money they have and after how well hes performed the past 12 months to bench him for Willis

Do they go back to Jordan Love if Willis keeps playing so well? What if they go back and Love plays average? QB controversy? Or am I a candidate for the #EncouragementAward ? So many questions, so few answers.

Am I missing something? His jersey has two Ws - is it some reference to his recent efforts?

It’s an easy decision - go with QB1 (Love). The success of Willis over the last two weeks just shows how good LaFluer is as a coach

It’s an easy decision - go with QB1 (Love). The success of Willis over the last two weeks just shows how good LaFluer is as a coach

We learned last year that these surprise QBs have about three weeks of big success - think Dobbs and deVito - before the all-22 analysts work them out and they come crashing back to Earth - think Dobbs and deVito.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definitely EA. They didnt pay Love the money they have and after how well hes performed the past 12 months to bench him for Willis
You're not wrong, but I put it to you that it's a W-focused league primarily. If a highly paid player starts playing poorly on a consistent basis (say) the club will have no qualms benching them for a bargain cost player hungry and playing well. Clubs will eat the cap, trade them, etc.

Not saying that's Love, but in general. Not just highly paid, but also highly drafted players. Lance was supplanted by Purdy. Many UDFAs and late round players from various positions also often take over starting jobs from higher paid and/or higher drafted players.

Yeah, the mere fact Willis was shipped out by an org that drafted him and immediately plays all-world comes down to better coaching. Shows too how many bad coaches there are out there who can't get the best out of a promising QB.

I wouldn’t play love this week unless his 100% healthy or maybe if he is I would let him sit. That Vikings D and their pass rush is no joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back