LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 9.30 AM ON 1/10: Tennessee at Miami
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 1/10: Seattle at Detroit

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 30/9: NFL RedZone

All Games live on TAB app

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:
What the hell sort of fans leave early when you're winning? What even is that? I don't think I've come across 80% of the winning home team's crowd leaving early in any sport.

Well the players are going through the motions anyway, can always get out and get a beer at the local

Gee if I'm WR1 or 2 on a lower mid table team I'm giving my agent a call and saying hey, get me to the Chiefs.

Or teams who need picks go hunting KCs first round pick they may get desperate to complete the 3 peat and hand it over for anyone with two working legs that can catch the ball.

Gee if I'm WR1 or 2 on a lower mid table team I'm giving my agent a call and saying hey, get me to the Chiefs.

Or teams who need picks go hunting KCs first round pick they may get desperate to complete the 3 peat and hand it over for anyone with two working legs that can catch the ball.
Unless they are on a rookie deal KC dont have the money without making moves.

KC will just go practice squad hunting

What the hell sort of fans leave early when you're winning? What even is that? I don't think I've come across 80% of the winning home team's crowd leaving early in any sport.
Having been to baseball at Oriole Park in the Inner Harbor area of Baltimore before the Francis Scott Key bridge collapsed, getting out of the area by car after a game can be a nightmare. Now with no bridge (only a 2 lane tunnel to the eastern suburbs), the game well in hand, and tomorrow a work day, I don't blame fans for leaving early.

And you should go to an LA Dodgers game - most of the crowd shows up in the 3rd and leaves in the 7th because the traffic is such a nightmare.

Just reading and listening to some recaps from today, and Melbourne's Tory Taylor just quietly had an all-time day for a punter this morning for the Bears.

5 punts, he dropped 3 of them in the 20, averaged 55 yards. He crushed one for 64 yards that took a perfect turn out of bounds inside the 10, and it wasn't even his longest punt of the day.

Just reading and listening to some recaps from today, and Melbourne's Tory Taylor just quietly had an all-time day for a punter this morning for the Bears.

5 punts, he dropped 3 of them in the 20, averaged 55 yards. He crushed one for 64 yards that took a perfect turn out of bounds inside the 10, and it wasn't even his longest punt of the day.

Shame because Caleb Williams told him he wasn't going to have to punt much once he got there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I shouldn't have poked the fantasy gods with my "ive somehow avoided injuries this year" post a couple of days ago.

Rice would be my most owned player across my leagues id say. What a POS Patrick Mahomes is, throws the pick that leads to the play then takes out his best weapons knee after Rice forces the fumble. campaigner.

Last edited:
Commies the big surprise, everything coming together nicely around Daniels play. Defense even starting to get there slowly but surely.
Vikings, Steelers and Washington are the huge shocks early. Seattle and Cinci im not a surprising to be where they are. but Denver already having 2 wins is unexpected.

Vikings, Steelers and Washington are the huge shocks early. Seattle and Cinci im not a surprising to be where they are. but Denver already having 2 wins is unexpected.
Jets need a new coaching staff, same old issue from the past two years still there. Dumb penalties, terrible play calling/no idea how to use the weapons they have etc etc.

Jets need a new coaching staff, same old issue from the past two years still there. Dumb penalties, terrible play calling/no idea how to use the weapons they have etc etc.
Jets OL is still an issue. I feel like they could implode in London nextweek. Vikings are putting out some crazy looks.

Rodgers 100% regrets backing Salah last year when asked if he should stay on as coach.

Losing to the Broncos when Nix had negative passing yards at half time and 60 for the game is unacceptable. Think they had 16 penalties (13 accepted) today.
you take away the 2 big plays by Sutton and Nix was 10/23 for 8yds and a TD [an 8yd TD to Sutton so he was the entire offense] with 0 sacks.

so its really 9/22 for 0yds without Sutton.

How the Jets didnt get a sack is an issue

you take away the 2 big plays by Sutton and Nix was 10/23 for 8yds and a TD [an 8yd TD to Sutton so he was the entire offense] with 0 sacks.

so its really 9/22 for 0yds without Sutton.

How the Jets didnt get a sack is an issue
I was listening to a recap of the game earlier, they blitzed on 40% of drop backs last week vs the Pats which worked so well and ~ 8% today. No idea why you'd drop your blitz rate so much vs a rookie QB. Weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back