NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do i get the feeling that a single team pass will cost around the same as a Sunday ticket....
They would sell it as like $200 a year or single game for like $15.

They will sell it at a price that most look at and go why would i pay that for 1 team when they will have 2 or more games not included in the pack because on primetime/international games when i can pay and extra $100 or whatever and get all the games. Also they would move Redzone from an add on to included with ST but still $10 a month for people buying single team pass.

In America ST will go down a bit next year, but Gamepass world wide will go up

well and * with Chargers and Jets never hosting one but they share with a team who has. and the Raiders since they had the Super Bowl there

well and * with Chargers and Jets never hosting one but they share with a team who has. and the Raiders since they had the Super Bowl there
Bottom line, the analytics bros have done nothing to warrant extensions

😛

Bottom line, the analytics bros have done nothing to warrant extensions

😛
No doubt. but with the Browns track record the next guys will be even worse, which seems impossible. But the Browns will find a way.

But the Chargers, Jets, Raiders and Browns are all fighting for the worst run franchise in North American sport on a yearly basis.

I enjoyed the first episode of hard knocks off-season with the Giants. This week was from after the first game up till a week before the combine. It's been all front office so no exit interviews with players. Lots of talk on Barkley and if they want to keep him or tag and trade or wait for an offer and match. And Panthers letting it slip at the east/West shrine game that Burns is gettable.

Next week is combine.

I enjoyed the first episode of hard knocks off-season with the Giants. This week was from after the first game up till a week before the combine. It's been all front office so no exit interviews with players. Lots of talk on Barkley and if they want to keep him or tag and trade or wait for an offer and match. And Panthers letting it slip at the east/West shrine game that Burns is gettable.

Next week is combine.
Where did you watch it?
Is it on kayo?

Where did you watch it?
Is it on kayo?
I watched it on Max. im sure it will be on trackers by tomorrow.
Cant see it in the schedule for ESPN over the next few weeks. but might pop up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back