NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Gile is weird if she is still going on about that, surely you can happily move on with your life being engaged. Zach was right to get away from her. Good luck Dax Milne, must be fun having a fiancé who keeps talking about her ex.
Given the way those aggregation accounts work, I'd assume that she hasn't said anything recently and that MLFootball just added that in to drive clicks.

I'd be surprised if any of the people involved said anything beyond posting engagement photos on their Instagram

Given the way those aggregation accounts work, I'd assume that she hasn't said anything recently and that MLFootball just added that in to drive clicks.

I'd be surprised if any of the people involved said anything beyond posting engagement photos on their Instagram
You're probably right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard Knocks offseason was good if anyone is going to go searching for it.

Ep 2 was combine, preview for 3 is Free agents.

Was cool to see some combine interviews. Also LOL at Daboll thinking he can run a 40 in 7sec and everyone just laughing at him.

Reminds me of the Michael Jordan winning the defensive player of the year award, after the hometown scoring bench cooked the books.

Yahoo Sports analyst Tom Haberstroh recently looked into data and found that Jordan's defensive averages that season—a career-high 3.2 steals and 1.6 blocks per game—could have been skewed by receiving favorable treatment from the Chicago Bulls' official scorekeeper during home games.

As Haberstroh noted, Jordan logged 165 steals in 41 games at home compared to 94 steals in 41 games on the road that season. He averaged 5.5 "stocks" (steals and blocks) per 36 minutes at home and just 3.02 stocks per 36 minutes on the road

Remove this Banner Ad

Back