NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm the other way. If a player doesn't want to be there. I'm sending them out before they become a distraction. Which he is now with camps open and reporters are going to ask everyone about it. Even worse when it's in season and they are there because it brings down morale and causes issues in the locker room.

Teams would of given up a 1 for him in March now its much lower.

The players are starting to discover they have more power then they used to. It's a pay me or send me away.

I don't like having uninvested players on the team, sure there is always a chance they play nice for the year if the team agrees to reward them with the trade or contract. But most hold outs teams are always going to pay the player its about getting that last little but. But this has felt like Aiuyk wants out since February.

Just read he fathered 3 kids to 3 different women within a 4 month period....that must be a record. Additionally read he has been engaged to the woman he just married recently for a few years, but somehow fathered 3 kids to different women. I guess she doesn't mind him getting it anywhere
Im sure shell get a divorce too if he plays up again now she's having/had a kid to him, likely only put up with it coz she wanted to get pregnant for some hefty child support payments

Im sure shell get a divorce too if he plays up again now she's having/had a kid to him, likely only put up with it coz she wanted to get pregnant for some hefty child support payments
Hills lawyers would of had a prenup. She needs to wait for a clause to expire or sit at home with the pool boy like other WAGs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard Knocks offseason is so much better then the normal ones. pre draft interviews and pro days. and talking through draft trades if Harrison and Nabers were gone they would of traded down to 9 with the bears.

Mara looks like something pretending to be a human. there is something for your conspiracy board stuff Exe Gesis

Hard Knocks offseason is so much better then the normal ones. pre draft interviews and pro days. and talking through draft trades if Harrison and Nabers were gone they would of traded down to 9 with the bears.

Mara looks like something pretending to be a human. there is something for your conspiracy board stuff Exe Gesis
where are you watching it?
I found the 1st episode on youtube but havent been able to see the rest

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back