NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Agents and GMs will use anything they can to smear another team. Which is why most teams move players before it gets to this point. When both sides make negotiations public through media both come out looking worse.

Everyone saw this coming months ago, but the 9ers were stubborn and have let it drag out. And also dropped his trade value in delaying.

Meanwhile the SB champs are collecting a nice assortment of felons....much more appealing for potential FAs.

I know you ain't a 49er fan but I'm pretty sure Aiyuk didn't invent the hold out.

Besides he'd be a subpar receiver without Purdy to prop him up. 🙄

Meanwhile the SB champs are collecting a nice assortment of felons....much more appealing for potential FAs.

I know you ain't a 49er fan but I'm pretty sure Aiyuk didn't invent the hold out.

Besides he'd be a subpar receiver without Purdy to prop him up. 🙄
You should trade him while he still has value. Could of had your pick if the CBs if you moved him pre draft and then picked up another WR later.

I don't think if him as a hold out/in because he has requested a trade. He wants out.

You should trade him while he still has value. Could of had your pick if the CBs if you moved him pre draft and then picked up another WR later.

I don't think if him as a hold out/in because he has requested a trade. He wants out.

I think the 49ers want him to play on his 5th year option and tag and trade him next year.

They don't want any more question marks this year if they intend to make another SB run....and WR seems to one position college football seems to replenish well. They built this current core themselves through the draft, they will just have to do it again.

Great news, it will probably be on his podcast

Emily Blunt Run GIF by A Quiet Place Part II

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ayuik is "holding in"
Trent Williams is "holding out"

Looks like he isnt after a new deal, but wants the current one reworked for guaranteed money put in.

Should be easy. add an 4th year move year 3 money to guaranteed year 1 and 2. make year 3 the same and have year 4 a void year.

horrible time of year, which is why you cant blame players holding out for more guaranteed money or to finalise the new deal they are working on.

Teams have enough money that contracts should all be fully guaranteed.

horrible time of year, which is why you cant blame players holding out for more guaranteed money or to finalise the new deal they are working on.

Teams have enough money that contracts should all be fully guaranteed.
It would make for better contracts, better security and better cap management. The fact the people are just told to take a cut or you're being cut hardly seems ideal for anyone.

Personality wise and how he answered the questions, it's Rome by a mile. More of a grown up than most 7+ year vets in the NFL.

I didnt get who they went from undecided to all in on Nabers from the group interview.

Quality training camp content right here

Maybe a team that hasn’t won a superbowl in 40 years should spend more time improving than giving extra motivation to the current Super Bowl champions.

Baffles me why teams do stuff like this or trash talk another team shouldn’t be giving teams any extra reasons to beat you.

Maybe a team that hasn’t won a superbowl in 40 years should spend more time improving than giving extra motivation to the current Super Bowl champions.

Baffles me why teams do stuff like this or trash talk another team shouldn’t be giving teams any extra reasons to beat you.
Na, good to see some division rivalry and shit talking rather than players being way too friendsie with everyone these days. Makes things way more interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL 2024 - Off-Season Player/Coach Updates and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back