Fantasy 2024 - Omega League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That makes for a change :tearsofjoy:

There's not a player that's off limits. Will listen to offers on everyone.
Might have to look at your other leagues teams that are open for business again!

I’m 3 -12 across my 3 big footy leagues 🤣😭
Ouch! I have one strong one (that I only inherited this season) but my other two have become a bit diabolical haha.

We'll be drafting some early picks together I'm guessing!

Ouch! I have one strong one (that I only inherited this season) but my other two have become a bit diabolical haha.

We'll be drafting some early picks together I'm guessing!
My best is this one at 2-3.
I actually don’t mind my teams, the potential is there.
See ya at the pointy end of the draft!

Ive got a receipt still from our trade Jatz and id like to return Murray and Hall please.
I must admit, I forgot that I no longer had him at 4am and was depressed seeing that game unfold...until it dawned on me I didn't have to pay attention to the Cardinals anymore.

I have zero regrets haha.

I must admit, I forgot that I no longer had him at 4am and was depressed seeing that game unfold...until it dawned on me I didn't have to pay attention to the Cardinals anymore.

I have zero regrets haha.
Maye looked alright too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maye looked alright too
Yeah missed that game but checked after and was pleasantly surprised with 3 TD's.

3TD's and only scoring 12 isn't ideal but seems there's something there. It's not like he has the best supporting cast out there with him currently.

Yeah missed that game but checked after and was pleasantly surprised with 3 TD's.

3TD's and only scoring 12 isn't ideal but seems there's something there. It's not like he has the best supporting cast out there with him currently.
Bit of Herbert about him.

Kyler's (me) pass to Conner (maverik) for 50 yards at the end cost me the game, was in front before that play. 3rd highest score of the week with Stroud scoring me 0.86.

FEELING HARD DONE BY

Kyler's (me) pass to Conner (maverik) for 50 yards at the end cost me the game, was in front before that play. 3rd highest score of the week with Stroud scoring me 0.86.

FEELING HARD DONE BY
Bad beats fantasy thread pls

Bad beats fantasy thread pls
I prefer to whinge here saying how hard done by I am after saying how lucky I was to lead my division with the least points 2 weeks ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy 2024 - Omega League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back