News 2024 Paris Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

The 9Now app’s coming in handy, giving us the ability to watch an event uninterrupted (so none of this “scores are level here at the basketball and we cross now to the rowing” crap their main channels will have).

Can watch on the tv, phone, laptop, all while perusing BF.

IMG_6570.png

The 9Now app’s coming in handy, giving us the ability to watch an event uninterrupted (so none of this “scores are level here at the basketball and we cross now to the rowing” crap their main channels will have).

Can watch on the tv, phone, laptop, all while perusing BF.

View attachment 2057924
Is 9Now taking the world feed - ie no Channel Nine commentators?

7+ did that in Tokyo and it was brilliant - no Basil, no Bruce, no Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi.

For those playing at home, rugby 7’s is like 20/20 cricket. It’s played over 2 6 min halves. So it’s real quick. But it’s as up and down as afl with the brutal hits of union.

Australia win 21-14
7s is great. My old man is from Fiji so I've been watching it for decades following Fiji. Its their game. Just born to play it.

7s is great. My old man is from Fiji so I've been watching it for decades following Fiji. Its their game. Just born to play it.

They certainly look a class above from my very limited knowledge.

At first I was thinking how the **** will these guys be able to keep this up for an hour or so. Then I realised they don’t, it’s 2 X 6 min halves.

No settling into the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They certainly look a class above from my very limited knowledge.

At first I was thinking how the **** will these guys be able to keep this up for an hour or so. Then I realised they don’t, it’s 2 X 6 min halves.

No settling into the game

15 minutes of flat out running and physicality is more than enough I reckon. They used to have tournaments over weekends where each side plays multiple games and finals. It'd be very grueling, bloody hard work.

That was very exciting

The best game of 7’s I’ve seen in my long 24 hours of being a devotee of the sport.

I like that the tackle is much less frequent than the other forms of rugby.

Aussies beat the no 1 ranked team.

You never know

Is 9Now taking the world feed - ie no Channel Nine commentators?

7+ did that in Tokyo and it was brilliant - no Basil, no Bruce, no Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi.

Not sure mate as I haven’t scoured all of the events running concurrently as yet but the dots do have an army of commentators there for Aus events.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Paris Olympics

Remove this Banner Ad

Back