Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Last minute restructure (always live to regret these)

Green, Laz, McKerch

Replaced by

N Martin, Jordon, Berry
I like the Martin & Berry ins, but not the cash gen out.

I've got $165k itching to turn into $12, friction burn and a hangover.

Nick Martin or Flanders to a $650k premo, or a raw rookie into a Sam Berry?

Lazzaro + 20k + DPP vs McKercher?

North fans? Anyone?
Lazzaro + 20k + DPP

If Mckercher's at HBF ....sharing seagul duties with Sheezel and Fisher .....how many chips are there to share ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't decide between Libba and Merrett.

Both coming off a 116 average. Libba is a contested beast and if exclude his late season injury score of 20, actually averaged 121 last year. Flip side is, he has only done it for 1 season, is 32 and I already have Bont and Sanders in the midfield.

Merrett is younger, has less injury history and has averaged 112-116 for the last 4 years. Flip side is, he started last year a "little" slow (104 ave after 9 rounds but no real history of slow starts prior) and is very likely to cop the Finn Maginness tag in Round 1.

Who would you pick?

Both coming off a 116 average. Libba is a contested beast and if exclude his late season injury score of 20, actually averaged 121 last year. Flip side is, he has only done it for 1 season, is 32 and I already have Bont and Sanders in the midfield.

Merrett is younger, has less injury history and has averaged 112-116 for the last 4 years. Flip side is, he started last year a "little" slow (104 ave after 9 rounds but no real history of slow starts prior) and is very likely to cop the Finn Maginness tag in Round 1.

Who would you pick?
Libba

Merrett can be tagged (successfully?), especially when Parish is not around

Mckercher VS Sharp VS Baby John?
McKercher then Sharp
Hey brains trust!
Flanders vs Rankine?
Flanders should avg more but has the early bye
Nick Martin vs Wines?
Martin imo

Who would you pick?
I've got Libba in my side (Bont and English too). He's got a nice early run with dees, suns and then eagles so should score big. As long as crazy bevo doesn't move him around then he should finish top 8 mid again.

Butters vs Rozee

Leaning towards Rozee atm because I can see Butters shitting me with injuries

My preference would be Butters. Averaged more in each of the last 4 years and was a true top 8 mid last season. Rozee has more chance of rotating forward of the ball. Injury doesn't put me off Butters much as he played every game last year and only missed 2 the year before. Both good selections of course.

My preference would be Butters. Averaged more in each of the last 4 years and was a true top 8 mid last season. Rozee has more chance of rotating forward of the ball. Injury doesn't put me off Butters much as he played every game last year and only missed 2 the year before. Both good selections of course.
Personally prefer Rozee for the lowered injury risk and cost, plus he scores in more ways (tackles, goals etc). Don't think you can really go wrong with either, though.

Reid v Fyfe

Go with your gut:

If right - yay for points and double yay for being right
If wrong - nay for picking a spud but at least you won’t die wondering

If you go with another campaigner’s advice:

If right - yay for points
If wrong - nay for picking a spud and double nay for not backing yourself

In short, always back your gut because the upside is better (double yay) and the downside is less (single nay)

Haha 😂

Go with your gut:

If right - yay for points and double yay for being right
If wrong - nay for picking a spud but at least you won’t die wondering

If you go with another campaigner’s advice:

If right - yay for points
If wrong - nay for picking a spud and double nay for not backing yourself

In short, always back your gut because the upside is better (double yay) and the downside is less (single nay)

Haha 😂

True. Double yays are underrated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Back