Trades 2024 Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Can do Ridley to any mid or defender under 562k

Or

If phillipou plays I can go freijah to poo and any mid/def under 588k but I’d have 0 trades. It does allow me to get the likes of Dunkley, ldu, Brayshaw

Can do Ridley to any mid or defender under 562k

Or

If phillipou plays I can go freijah to poo and any mid/def under 588k but I’d have 0 trades. It does allow me to get the likes of Dunkley, ldu, Brayshaw
Leaning towards Stewart or Anderson

Anderson would be a vibe because he single handedly ruined my season last year but I can’t fault his run home despite only having 1 home game. He had something absurd like a 130-140 home average before the Brisbane game, which I didn’t watch as I was too busy crying over my sweet Ridley.

Eagles away
Essendon away
Dees at home
Tigers away

You almost couldn’t ask for a better fixture. He needs to obviously perform better away from home but I can’t see him getting tagged in any game. If ANB tags Treloar then maybe I’ll be worried but for now I don’t think he will.

Andersons last scores against his remaining opponents are 151 Eagles, 150 Dons, 189 Dees and 122 Tigers

Stewart on the other hand is probably the safer bet. His draw isn’t as good but is still decent. Crows this week, who tried to tag him earlier on in the year but he still had his best game of that stage of the season scoring 134. Then he has Freo, saints and the eagles.

Any thoughts? Would I be foolish to go with Noah Anderson

Anderson would be a vibe because he single handedly ruined my season last year but I can’t fault his run home despite only having 1 home game. He had something absurd like a 130-140 home average before the Brisbane game, which I didn’t watch as I was too busy crying over my sweet Ridley.

Eagles away
Essendon away
Dees at home
Tigers away

You almost couldn’t ask for a better fixture. He needs to obviously perform better away from home but I can’t see him getting tagged in any game. If ANB tags Treloar then maybe I’ll be worried but for now I don’t think he will.

Andersons last scores against his remaining opponents are 151 Eagles, 150 Dons, 189 Dees and 122 Tigers

Stewart on the other hand is probably the safer bet. His draw isn’t as good but is still decent. Crows this week, who tried to tag him earlier on in the year but he still had his best game of that stage of the season scoring 134. Then he has Freo, saints and the eagles.

Suns just about out of finals calculation so that may effect how they play. I don't think they will rest Noah but there are a few that drop their heads quite easily so the whole team could be down.

Can almost guarantee they lose to the Tigers if it won't cost Richmond pick 1.

Suns just about out of finals calculation so that may effect how they play. I don't think they will rest Noah but there are a few that drop their heads quite easily so the whole team could be down.

Can almost guarantee they lose to the Tigers if it won't cost Richmond pick 1.
I feel like you guys could still go 4-0 from here on

Eagles away
Essendon away
Dees at home
Tigers away

suns dont perform away from home tho and theres a strong correlation between suns winning and anderson scoring well

I'm willing to do anything to get that fraud Chad W out of my starting 22, even the below.
Here's the question though: If i were to go to zero trades by bringing Roberts in for Dowling,
would optimise still work and get Roberts to Defence, Reid to mids and W.Dawson forward if I had a defender go down in the remainder of the season?
1722232321199.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peatling looks great value but would be a sideways trade from someone. Maybe Jackson?
I had him pegged as a trade for Richards if Simpkin failed (wish he had), has a great average when he get's full game time but has been subbed in 7 games, filling the Cogs hole, not sure how much longer he's out though.
Unfortunately his price has gone up too much for me to reach now, but if he gets named on field then he's a great option at his price

Last edited:
IMG_1980.jpeg

2 trades, $120k bank.

Was thinking to hold, but now with Fyfe missing a week, is there anyone up to $440k fwd worth getting? Or just pick the better on field option with Dowling each week and loop where it’s possible?

Playing for my one paid league. Can go Ridley to Dunkley via Naicos but anyone have any suggestions. Will have to play Mcmillin for one more week.

1722293983606.png

I was just reviewing my trade history with my last 2 about to be used this week. Only one player I traded out has made their way back in (and not really a Roughie) was Mannagh. He was a dead Rookie in Rd 5 and brought him back in rnd 8 for the DPP purposes but then came good with his scoring!

IMG_7564.jpeg IMG_7563.jpeg IMG_7562.jpeg

Would love some advice on trades have 2 remaining and Ridley injured

0 trades left, Phillipou becomes F7, any mid or defender for 588k (obviously depends if poo gets named this week)
IMG_3704.jpeg

Hold 1 trade, Ridley to best mid or defender most likely Stewart, Steele or Anderson

IMG_3703.jpeg

The 23rd premo. Hold Ridley (only if he misses 1) then get best available 23rd premo. Would much rather trade Freijah over Shoenmaker but I would cop a Ridley donut. Best available is Dawson/Newman/Blakey etc

IMG_3702.jpeg

Would love some advice on trades have 2 remaining and Ridley injured

0 trades left, Phillipou becomes F7, any mid or defender for 588k (obviously depends if poo gets named this week)
View attachment 2063490

Hold 1 trade, Ridley to best mid or defender most likely Stewart, Steele or Anderson

View attachment 2063491

The 23rd premo. Hold Ridley (only if he misses 1) then get best available 23rd premo. Would much rather trade Freijah over Shoenmaker but I would cop a Ridley donut. Best available is Dawson/Newman/Blakey etc

View attachment 2063493

In your position, think I'm option 2 and Tom Stewart. Keep that last trade if you can.

Stewart has averaged 114 last 6 weeks and looks like continuing in that midfield dropping back role for the near future at least.

I have Steele and would not recommend.

In your position, think I'm option 2 and Tom Stewart. Keep that last trade if you can.

Stewart has averaged 114 last 6 weeks and looks like continuing in that midfield dropping back role for the near future at least.

I have Steele and would not recommend.
I traded Steele to Ridley so don’t think I’d go back anyway 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 21 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back