Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibcus & Gawn

Or

Phillips (if named) & Marshall (as a nice pod)

Howes will become my D6 with option 2
How about Phillips and Gawn?
I don't see the scoring potential of Gibcus being any greater than that of one of the cheaper rookies.
Personally rather use the coin elsewhere.
Happy to have Howes on the field after last weeks effort

Thanks guys - Houston it is, unless I need the money to get Gawn back into my team
Short has a great Round 0 score and good chance to raise in value after Round 2 (before Houston’s price changes). Could swap them then and make some cash. Can even hold off until Richmond’s bye round if Houston isn’t killing it. Gives you the chance to suck it and see what evolves (maybe a Houston alternative emerges). Of course, this comes at the cost of burning a trade. Am mulling over this approach myself with some others too (Viney for one, maybe even Blakey).

Here's a question I never thought I would be asking in 2024.
Lyons vs Fyfe?
giphy.gif

Seriously though, if Lyons is named after his round two bye and is looking like making some cash, then he could be an option.

Fyfe might score well enough, but is a huge risk, and I’m already taking enough of them without adding Nat to the equation. Easy shun for mine, until he tons up in round 1 and I scramble to get him.

View attachment 1926730

Seriously though, if Lyons is named after his round two bye and is looking like making some cash, then he could be an option.

Fyfe might score well enough, but is a huge risk, and I’m already taking enough of them without adding Nat to the equation. Easy shun for mine, until he tons up in round 1 and I scramble to get him.
I’m less concerned with non-premos with early byes. Highly likely that will have the rookies to cover, and difference between a Lyons score and a rookie who is covering him may not be as big as trying to cover a premo in the later multi bye rounds.
If Lyon can hold his place in the side, big if, I think his scoring potential is comparatively good.
I’m still not sold, trying to convince myself I think 🤔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Back