Training 2024 Preseason training reports and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Former player, we don't have a current non-lions footy thread for 2024 yet, thought it would be of interest.

But what has it got to do with the Lions' pre-season? You know how angry I get when I go to the Lions' pre-season thread to read about the pre-season for the Lions, and have to spend twenty seconds of my day reading about something that has nothing to do with the Lions' pre-season. I have to then spend another twenty seconds of my day writing a post about how you have posted something in the Lions' pre-season thread that has nothing to do with the Lions pre-season.

That's forty seconds gone.

But what has it got to do with the Lions' pre-season? You know how angry I get when I go to the Lions' pre-season thread to read about the pre-season for the Lions, and have to spend twenty seconds of my day reading about something that has nothing to do with the Lions' pre-season. I have to then spend another twenty seconds of my day writing a post about how you have posted something in the Lions' pre-season thread that has nothing to do with the Lions pre-season.

You must type faster than i can think.

Might be an idea to get Courtney Hodder along to preseason training to teach the lads how to tackle properly. She is just fierce with great technique. Her 18 tackles in the GF is testament to that. The boys could learn a lot.
Love the sentiment but she’d make Harry Sharp look like Jonathan Brown and get destroyed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be an idea to get Courtney Hodder along to preseason training to teach the lads how to tackle properly. She is just fierce with great technique. Her 18 tackles in the GF is testament to that. The boys could learn a lot.

And how to do leg training days in the gym. She is a total unit.

My favorite women's player - I was on her band wagon from the start and my son wasn't. But after yesterday he has near the top of his list.

Then boy do I have some news you are going to find fascinating McStay has done his knee at training…just imagine it’s 2022 and you’ll be untriggered.

Who is training at your club?​

Adelaide: Sid Draper, Tyler Welsh
Brisbane: Levi Ashcroft, Sam Marshall
Carlton: Ben Camporeale, Lucas Camporeale
Essendon: Jobe Shanahan, Archer Day-Wicks
Fremantle: Bo Allan
Gold Coast: Leo Lombard
Geelong: Jonty Faull
Hawthorn: Xavier Lindsay, Josh Smillie
Melbourne: Harvey Langford
North Melbourne: Finn O'Sullivan
Richmond: Tom Gross, Jagga Smith
Sydney: Joel Cochran
West Coast: Malakai Champion
Western Bulldogs: Sam Lalor

Actually speaking of which, did anyone hear how the Berry lads went running their marathon? Fair effort.
Mitch Robinson did a Robvlogs on the marathon, they both made it but no time was mentioned.

Mitch has been a bit bitter in his post career vlogs, putting a bit of shite on the AFL(deserved) and the players(not good), getting very cringey.... on his latest one Mitch was saying he is getting out of the footy stuff and to stay tuned for what is to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training 2024 Preseason training reports and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back