Game Day 2024 Round 11 Bulldogs v Bloods @ Marvel @ 7:30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know I sound like a broken record player, but Francis is a yard too slow at this level! 🤷‍♂️

If its kicked high and fast to an opponent he gives up 10cm too theres not much to do

I know I sound like a broken record player, but Francis is a yard too slow at this level! 🤷‍♂️
Maybe, but their clearance was far too easy. You could see all our players worried about giving a free away so stood off.
Someone needed to smash him to the ground.

Our warm-up is over.
They'll kick into gear from here on. Once we fix up the 2 to 1clearance rate against they'll flog em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

… and sorry Logan, but Amartey is making you look ordinary.

Anyway it’s only 2 pts, if we pull our fingers out and go back to a high pressure game, we should pull away.

Win some contested ball and their clean inside 50s will dry up. Not stressed yet at all. They are scared of Amartey and McLean

Down by 2 after they started quick

seen nothing that makes me think we wont win

Plenty of upside for us, just work harder

defence being hung out to dry at times
We need more hands on it around the contest otherwise they'll kick a bigger score based on sheer number of inside 50 entries. Their forward line is too stacked all around as to not allow our team defence to work efficiently.

Need to get warner, heeney, gulden, jmac and Ollie into the game on the outside asap. Just seem to be lacking energy, flat footed whilst dogs are on their toes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back