Preview 2024 Round 16 Sydney v Fremantle (SCG) 1.45pm (AEST) Sat 29 June

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine a scenario where Reid returns and has one good game in the twos. He is selected in the GF ahead of a healthy McLean and does not survive 10 minutes of the first quarter. Soft tissue injury.

Grundy is taken out by Maynard in the second. For good measure Amartey is taken out in a football accident by Moore. We lose by a point.

I would smuggle myself into the presser with my stick in one hand and my shillelagh in the other.

Imagine a scenario where Reid returns and has one good game in the twos. He is selected in the GF ahead of a healthy McLean and does not survive 10 minutes of the first quarter. Soft tissue injury.

Grundy is taken out by Maynard in the second. For good measure Amartey is taken out in a football accident by Moore. We lose by a point.

I would smuggle myself into the presser with my stick in one hand and my shillelagh in the other.
Mad The Rock GIF

I dont know. A couple weeks back we had a % of 150, then it dropped to 149 and now it's 148. We are going backwards.
I things continue like this by the end of the 2026 season we'll have a % of 100.

Probably best we just fold now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has almost always been fighting for a spot

Not going to change now

Cleary has a chance as that HFF with a mid size engine
Feel like Fox outside of the back half of ‘22 has always only had one foot in the door with team selection through his career.

However, in ‘24 if Parker couldn’t break into the team then Fox will also have to bide his time.

Not a bad problem to have.

Has almost always been fighting for a spot

Not going to change now

Cleary has a chance as that HFF with a mid size engine
I believe that Cleary is being given a taste while Fox, Campbell and Roberts are getting full games.
Soon Cleary will be back in VFL, Fox and Roberts will be vying for the role in defence and Campbell and the loser will be vying for the sub.
Or Mills trumps both.

Good call , give him a full game and out Campbell to sub
I agree with this but also don't.

I really want Campbell to get consistent game time and for Horse to just stick with a role and level for him. But I also think it's somewhat inevitable that he'll get dropped, in which case he'll be back in the VFL anyway. So might as well just fast track that and give the opportunity to Cleary to see what he's made of and if he can be a factor later in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back