Preview 2024 Round 16 Sydney v Fremantle (SCG) 1.45pm (AEST) Sat 29 June

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

After a glorious and dominate 3 point victory over north I got swept up in the euphoria of Melbourne's win. that, along with the outstanding form of Oliver, and my deep concern for Steven Mays welfare, caused me to neglect my newfound love of the swans.

I'm pleased to say I'm back and looking forward to another masterclass from our boys this weekend.

May I never suffer the bitter taste defeat again.

5-0 baby!

After a glorious and dominate 3 point victory over north I got swept up in the euphoria of Melbourne's win. that, along with the outstanding form of Oliver, and my deep concern for Steven Mays welfare, caused me to neglect my newfound love of the swans.

I'm pleased to say I'm back and looking forward to another masterclass from our boys this weekend.

5-0 baby!

Ah you've stuffed us.

5-0 baby!
Let's go 😍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

keen to see how Grundy goes against Darcy/Jackson combo

Upperhand in the ruck v Jackson and upperhand v Darcy around the ground.

Reckon they will try and wear him out.

Oooorrr, give Darcy the ruck and Jackson around the ground. Not sure how that would work though 🤔

Upperhand in the ruck v Jackson and upperhand v Darcy around the ground.

Reckon they will try and wear him out.

Oooorrr, give Darcy the ruck and Jackson around the ground. Not sure how that would work though 🤔

Yea, it'll give us a good insight & a different type of challenge to big Brodie. An exciting midfield match up too.

Yep. Delighted with the no change. Thought Foxy needed another run and as KC said others are getting full games gets a tick. ✅

Really pleased for Cleary that he gets another go. Think everyone was pleased how he went in limited minutes.

I wouldn't mind starting Warner in the forward line if he has another tag. It was effective against Toby Bedford imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back