Trades 2024 Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys can I get some help with what to do this week? I have 250k ITB 28 Trades and 3 boosts left. I want to bring in either Walsh or Houston, could I even get both? If I trade Crouch I could but he is averaging 108 atm, seems like a waste. Mannagh and Reid are for loops that's why I haven't moved them on yet (Should I be moving them on?)
View attachment 1968120

You don't need a mid loop when you have Clohesy and Reid. Do Mannah > Garcia and Sanders to Walsh or Houston via Martin. Having to choose between Draper or Howes at D6 isn't ideal either but they both have money to make.

View attachment 1968137

Any tips for my team? Have only 5.4k in the bank, no boost's left (yep) but am ranked 500th.

Thanks

my tip is - enjoy your low ranking while you have it. You have basically no cash gen on your bench to do further upgrades.

you might need to cull some of your dead rookies to anyone with a pulse

You need playing rookies on your bench, Garcia, Nyuon and McAuliffe are priorities

I'm taking neither I don't think their JS is any good.

No surprise if he's dropped tbh, looked terrible last week. Cupboard is pretty bare. Really hoping Worner from Freo gets named

Biggie either struggled with a knee knock or played the worst game of all time I’ve seen from a KD. His lack of body contact was terrible. Either way it’s a struggle to see him hold his spot. I think

Sanders going for me most likely to Walsh.

For my downgrade to Garcia trying to pick between Dempsey, Mass, Fisher, Khamis - even Sharp?

Anyone have any thoughts? I’ve gone Dempsey as the Cats are having troops return, Mass got 60 in limited game time so just needs to avoid the vest and should continue on well, Sheezel MIGHT finally move up the ground which could give Fisher +5 to 10 comfortably, and Khamis has a lower BE.

Sensible?

Williams/Sharp to Walsh/McAuliffe

Considered boosting Mass to Dawson, but going to wait a week and see how he goes with Crouch back.

Mass to Green an option next week.

Any reason picking McAuliffe over Hugo Garcia ?

Ross plays kids when they earn their spots (Caminiti, Owens, Phillipou, Wilson). 7 tackles in less than half a game & then 9 in a full game, plenty of CBA.

Sanders going for me most likely to Walsh.

For my downgrade to Garcia trying to pick between Dempsey, Mass, Fisher, Khamis - even Sharp?

Anyone have any thoughts? I’ve gone Dempsey as the Cats are having troops return, Mass got 60 in limited game time so just needs to avoid the vest and should continue on well, Sheezel MIGHT finally move up the ground which could give Fisher +5 to 10 comfortably, and Khamis has a lower BE.

Sensible?
It's messy if Mass is named on the 5 man bench in the last game. Decent chance he could be sub. Either him or Dempsey imo. Fisher could go better if Sheez moves to mids so prob a hold and has Saints soon for easy 100.

It's messy if Mass is named on the 5 man bench in the last game. Decent chance he could be sub. Either him or Dempsey imo. Fisher could go better if Sheez moves to mids so prob a hold and has Saints soon for easy 100.

Cheers.
I think I will bench Mass for this week for the sub risk - but with a low ish BE he won’t lose too much if he does get subbed.

Any reason picking McAuliffe over Hugo Garcia ?

Ross plays kids when they earn their spots (Caminiti, Owens, Phillipou, Wilson). 7 tackles in less than half a game & then 9 in a full game, plenty of CBA.

Lot of first 22 players starting to come off the saints injury list.

Dow, Webster, Wood, King and Clark within a week. Henry and Crouch a couple after that.

Garcia is no guarantee to hold his spot with Dow and Clark playing his position.

I'll roll the dice tho because his form warrants selection.

I was looking at him as well but his CBA numbers dropped dramatically last week with Danger and O'Connor getting bulk CBAs

Oconnor was a once off given he was doing a hard tag but with Danger back he could easily drop out of the rotations all together

Not saying don't pick him but if you are picking him because of his CBA role, then this role could be gone
Situational. Both Bowes and Atkins spent time at HB once Stewart was subbed out.
We're rolling with a 6-8 midfield approach to wear sides down with quantity given the lack of star quality.

Our highest non ruck CBA% is Bruhn at 54.3. The rest of the comp is averaging 2.8 players (non-ruck) above that number.
Can't see any one player affecting his CBA but more the collective approach to stoppages being adopted this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lot of first 22 players starting to come off the saints injury list.

Dow, Webster, Wood, King and Clark within a week. Henry and Crouch a couple after that.

Garcia is no guarantee to hold his spot with Dow and Clark playing his position.

I'll roll the dice tho because his form warrants selection.

I thought Garcia was playing the "pressure forward" role? I was unaware that Dow & Clark have ever played that role.

I thought Garcia was playing the "pressure forward" role? I was unaware that Dow & Clark have ever played that role.

Right you are.

You'll have to excuse my memory as i turned off lasts weeks massacre early on. :think:

Still got the pre season game in my mind where he lined up at the centre ball ups.

The forward pressure role is his. Was Butlers and he's a mile off it. Good signs for his JS.

Right you are.

You'll have to excuse my memory as i turned off lasts weeks massacre early on. :think:

Still got the pre season game in my mind where he lined up at the centre ball ups.

The forward pressure role is his. Was Butlers and he's a mile off it. Good signs for his JS.

Yes, he took Butler's role. Is playing it better imho.

No surprise if he's dropped tbh, looked terrible last week. Cupboard is pretty bare. Really hoping Worner from Freo gets named
What happened to him, he looked pretty good before he got knocked out. Surely he’s better than Draper…

I’m comfortable letting Sharp go. Breakeven is pretty much what he’s likely to average outside of his spike score. He’s done his job, made great cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back