Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

So are people keeping Meek? He still has some $$ to make but Sweet has more $$ to make

If I was to get rid of Meek it would be to English this week as English is probs at his bottom price rn. But Meek hasn’t done anything wrong so happy to continue to hold him. I traded Sweet in last week rather than bet Biggy. Happy for him to sit R3 and make cash

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Garcia was planned to be sub this week until Libba was a late out. Even with Cody out we have a bunch of guys who can play that role, I would say he is shaky at best. Particularly with no bench cover. A pass from me.

Mass is fine, will be back this week and BE is 45.

Powell is priority 1 to jettison. Can't believe I'm saying this but Powell > Fyfe for 10K stiffens up ur fwds a fair bit, plus Fyfe will make some short term coin. Problem 2 is you desperately need some fwd bench cover. I'd prob flick Sexton to the best you can afford (say 500K), prob Parish or Macrae which gets you some cover.

Powell & Sexton > 2 of Fyfe / Macrae / Parish.

Also means Rogers will be available to use next week as a downgrade option.
Rogers on the bubble this week? Will be 210k+ next week. It’s now or never.

Lots will have bank overhang.
Target Trac, or a Bont or Dawson, maybe bite the bullet on Sheezel, gear like that. You have the luxury of picking them off when the price / output relationship starts to turn enougg in your favour
The premos you have are quality
I like the option of Dawson. Bont next week.

get merrett in for massimo

zwill for rodgers dpp with martin

you hope sweet can keep scoring decently and it could get you to marshall/english quite easily in a few weeks

not the best rookies on the bench to make coin but with sweet emerging from nowhere hes a good stop gap option for those that are a little behind in cash

otherwise, the on field players look great. stewart and libba likely back this week will be a nice boost

(also, not a fan of not fielding both clohesly and graham as I see them as great d6 m8 options for now but cant work out a way to make that happen)
This has me thinking. Could go Powell to Zerrett, Zilliams to Rogers and still have enough cash in the bank to upgrade Massimo to Bont next week.

That’d give me Rowell, Merrett, Libba, Bont, Steele, Touk, Green and JHF (midfield done and no rooks - JHF easy upgrade later).

Could also go Powell to Dale, who is cheap. Paying up for Zerrett (or Serong who I think I prefer, Rnd 14 sucks for me) seems like a better option, but could also take Dawson which, after Windsor to Darcy Jones next week would give me enough cash to upgrade Clohesy to a premo.

A lot to think about, thanks everyone. Think I’ll be skipping Garcia.

View attachment 1974124

Feels like a fair use for my last boost, but leaves me with just 3k and having to trust the forward rookies for a few weeks.
Jesus Christ. Lock that s**t in.

Don’t stress about forward rookies. They’re as reliable as any other forward bar the three studs Heaney, Flanders and (cough) Jackson.

Yeah, mate.
Holding for now, will try to flick for Stew maybe later or something
But Green and Sweet this week,
Trac and Luke Jacko next,
plus Rarcia and Cooper Simpson or something are priorities
And then take another look at Macrae, see what the month block looks like...
But Wang shouldn't expect to stumble home drunk from the pub and expect Scoops to be in the mood to put out.
Cold shoulder and taking out the rubbish and cleaning the kitchen for a week, then we'll see
Scoops is disappoint
Angry Dog Gifofdogs GIF by Rover.com

I had a fiddle around.
Could empty the bank on Zerrett ...or Dawson plus 100k for Wang ...who I was going to flick at byes .
No big deal I move Rikki Martin back ..

Dog Moving GIF by Digg

Rogers on the bubble this week? Will be 210k+ next week. It’s now or never.

I like the option of Dawson. Bont next week.

This has me thinking. Could go Powell to Zerrett, Zilliams to Rogers and still have enough cash in the bank to upgrade Massimo to Bont next week.

That’d give me Rowell, Merrett, Libba, Bont, Steele, Touk, Green and JHF (midfield done and no rooks - JHF easy upgrade later).

Could also go Powell to Dale, who is cheap. Paying up for Zerrett (or Serong who I think I prefer, Rnd 14 sucks for me) seems like a better option, but could also take Dawson which, after Windsor to Darcy Jones next week would give me enough cash to upgrade Clohesy to a premo.

A lot to think about, thanks everyone. Think I’ll be skipping Garcia.
not sure id go dale, with libba back richards likely moves back to half back and takes more of the ball

We’re pondering the same thing. Dawson cheap and hope he keeps it up (played Norf). Or pay the extra 50-60k to lock in a bonefide Premo
have jumped on 'bonefide premos' and s**t has backfired over and over again

was originally considering merrett with his easy run coming up but dont like how he said he will be sitting forward and giving the others more opportunity for cbas when the game is in the bag

considering the value pick now which is dawson and he has a nice run coming up

What would it take for you to consider it? Was deadset atrocious.

He's been a strange almond milk latte drinking hipster this year .
Plays like Dean Cox vs Gawn .
Plays like Brad "the pill" Otten in finals vs witts .

Plays like rys Stanley vs Meek .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is it too early to trade zwill(sub score drops out of price cycle next week) or t brown(needs to clean up DE but gets a decent amount of the ball)

have jumped on 'bonefide premos' and s**t has backfired over and over again

was originally considering merrett with his easy run coming up but dont like how he said he will be sitting forward and giving the others more opportunity for cbas when the game is in the bag

considering the value pick now which is dawson and he has a nice run coming up

I've only been half listening.

But wasn't Dawson like Young at the start getting the pill but bad DE.

Let me look.
The carlton game was the worst only 12 touches.
Every other game over 23 touches .

Rory Lard also a option

Yep.
I decided it was easier to cash in Powell and meek and upgrade non stop for 2 weeks.
Next week
Rozee to petracca
Comben to Stewart
Leaves over 300k for a Darcy or Chloe upgrade the week after.
So many good premos dropping.
Great time to hold cash

Remove this Banner Ad

Back