Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Just traded King to Garcia so far.

I've decided to trade Zach Reid now to Graham if he makes the cut tomorrow rather than trading Coffinfield to him with no line of sight.

I'm still planning on trading McKercher to Yeo and holding Sanders in the hope that he gets subbed on early, even if he doesn't McKercher will still drop more cash than him.

Just traded King to Garcia so far.

I've decided to trade Zach Reid now to Graham if he makes the cut tomorrow rather than trading Coffinfield to him with no line of sight.

I'm still planning on trading McKercher to Yeo and holding Sanders in the hope that he gets subbed on early, even if he doesn't McKercher will still drop more cash than him.

Playing this game all wrong El Plugger. It's first to zero trades, then victory! On to 2025 and do it all over again!

Farkin Sanders sub, Bevoyou absolute kent!
I can only trade two of Sanders, Clark and Kerch.
I guess I have to hold Sandersand hope he is subbed on early.
What a way to treat a new young player in good form. w***er!
I’m trading Sanders and holding Kerch. Clarko isn’t a D head like Bevo and gives Kerch a good crack. His role is solid and he’ll score well for a rookie. Willing to ride out the new 2 weeks of negative cash and then hopefully he can push to $350k by the main byes

Stuff it.
Keep Grundy for another week.
Pass on Comben.
Sanders-Garcia
Clark-Graham
Kerch-Heeney, via Harley to mids.

I hate these last minute changes to plans, almost always backfire. Might sit on Sanders for a week, don’t know what to do now.
If you’re going early I think Nyoun might be a safer option than Garcia. Dow, King, Clark and Wood all to come back in the next week or two probably.

Playing this game all wrong El Plugger. It's first to zero trades, then victory! On to 2025 and do it all over again!

If Graham gets selected tomorrow I will be blowing my 4th boost this week so I'm on track to gain entry to the No Trades Club early again.

Sanders sub ..

Sanders to Graham.
Carroll to choosey....chew chew chew train.
Mckerch to Steele .

First boost used .🤣.

Team still 💩 💩 💩 💩.
Would have liked to trade clark but not enough to get anyone decent.

Trades always used rest up .

Dog Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stuff it.
Keep Grundy for another week.
Pass on Comben.
Sanders-Garcia
Clark-Graham
Kerch-Heeney, via Harley to mids.

I hate these last minute changes to plans, almost always backfire. Might sit on Sanders for a week, don’t know what to do now.
Ended up sitting tight and will do original trades.
Cue Bevo bringing on Sanders with five minutes to go for a 3….
We will see.

Now I’ve traded Sanders I can reach Heeney without culling Dawson.

I can get Comben but think money would be good for next week for getting Walsh. So:

Sanders -> Graham (done)
Lazzaro/Carroll -> Biggie
McKersher -> Heeney

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back