F1 2024 Singapore Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I still find it so cringe when the young rich girls in the crowd lose their minds (sometimes to tears) over a driver, clad head to toe in his teams colours.
I know of one or two here in Melbourne that driver hunt, and they all meet this exact criteria - young, attractive, come from very wealthy backgrounds, and hunting/swooning over a specific driver each time F1 comes to town.
So weird

(Mentioned this here because there appears to be a disproportionate amount of crowd members fitting this bill in Singapore every year)

I still find it so cringe when the young rich girls in the crowd lose their minds (sometimes to tears) over a driver, clad head to toe in his teams colours.
I know of one or two here in Melbourne that driver hunt, and they all meet this exact criteria - young, attractive, come from very wealthy backgrounds, and hunting/swooning over a specific driver each time F1 comes to town.
So weird

(Mentioned this here because there appears to be a disproportionate amount of crowd members fitting this bill in Singapore every year)
Been going on for at least 60 years, if not longer. Casey Stoner met his wife at a race when she got him to sign her tummy.
1726929320326.jpeg

Lol at the F1 sub. They have set the auto mod to post this whenever someone says **** in a comment:

Fact: Language used in the comment section
Infringement: Breach of Article 12.2.1.k of the International Sporting Code
Decision: Obligation to accomplish some work of public interest

Lol at the F1 sub. They have set the auto mod to post this whenever someone says **** in a comment:

Fact: Language used in the comment section
Infringement: Breach of Article 12.2.1.k of the International Sporting Code
Decision: Obligation to accomplish some work of public interest
This language crack down is up there with Brad Scott's stupid dissent rule!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 2024 Singapore Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back