F1 2024 Singapore Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Went in 2019, if you live in WA it's cheaper than going to Melbourne. Good atmosphere but if you can't tolerate the heat and potentially getting soaked don't bother.
Given proximity to Australia it's on my list, and it would be cool to see a night GP. But most important question, they're not charging $20 for a beer are they?

Am i allowed to make a joke about danny helping max more than checo does?

Seriously while RBs strategy was bad again thats a nice touch at the end. Dannys had a great career and should be proud of all hes done. One of the best aussies in f1 ever.

Given proximity to Australia it's on my list, and it would be cool to see a night GP. But most important question, they're not charging $20 for a beer are they?
IIRC it was expensive but actually comparable to what you could get at a bar outside the track.

Keep in mind this was before the Drive to Survive boom so they've probably jacked it up since then, and the Aus dollar is weak right now

Sainz went the full race on hards after lap 6 or 7 . Maybe after the graining in the previous GPon Dannys car they stayed off the hard , but they just appear poor in their strategy .

They dont really seem to know when to run long or when to run short RB. Always in 2 minds.

IIRC it was expensive but actually comparable to what you could get at a bar outside the track.

Keep in mind this was before the Drive to Survive boom so they've probably jacked it up since then, and the Aus dollar is weak right now
f***ing Drive to Survive! Ruins everything. I'm going to the Brazil GP in Nov and getting tickets is a nightmare. Sold out in one day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

also red bull focusing more on danny ric and moving him on (seemingly) but allowing perez to stay and help lose a constructors championship is something.
if they lose the constructor's championship surely they will sack Checo. So reckon Dan's a sneaky chance for RB next year.

if they lose the constructor's championship surely they will sack Checo. So reckon Dan's a sneaky chance for RB next year.
unfortunately i think dan's done in f1. i hope he can get a decent drive somewhere but i just dont see it.

also red bull focusing more on danny ric and moving him on (seemingly) but allowing perez to stay and help lose a constructors championship is something.

Sponsorship $$$$ with checo sadly. But i still think DR would do well in the main car.

I think he will retire he wont wait for that i think hes content to move on in life. I also dont think they have the balls to move on checo.

That was hard to hear danny talk at the end. Poor guy is resigned to it. Brings a tear to the eye. But i think hes treated people well and handled it with some class.

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 2024 Singapore Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back