F1 2024 Singapore Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a proper vibe. I was there last year. Humid AF though. Sweating buckets just sitting in the stands.
any recommendations on where to sit? Also is there a general admission section? I went to Shanghai a few years ago and it was awesome walking around the track and being the only one down the back straight. Felt very intimate.

any recommendations on where to sit? Also is there a general admission section? I went to Shanghai a few years ago and it was awesome walking around the track and being the only one down the back straight. Felt very intimate.
There is GA but it's very small and the view isn't great.
I was Zone 4 at the Esplanade (turns 13-16) but it means you have to leg it to see the presentations (I didn't see them).

Last edited:
I sat in the stand at Turn 14, you can see them coming both directions (if you manage to get close enough to turn 14) as it's the same street for turn 8
1727083071709.png

sounds like a driver that is physically and emotionally spent.

I don't think he's on the radar to replace Perez next year.

Yeah he should have been put in there this year but its too late now.
Its interesting though as i dont think perez should be there next year (unless its about money only) and they wont promote yuki and it would be too big a step to put lawson in the main car straight away so i wonder who would fill that seat?

Yeah he should have been put in there this year but its too late now.
Its interesting though as i dont think perez should be there next year (unless its about money only) and they wont promote yuki and it would be too big a step to put lawson in the main car straight away so i wonder who would fill that seat?
Yeh they really don't have any other option within the Red Bull ecosystem.

(unless Liam absolutely dominates the next 6 races, they might throw him in there for 25).

Even externally I'm not sure who would be worthy of a seat. Valteri or Mick Schumacher would be just as bad as Perez.

first lap would've been awsesome
It was 2016 and Danny Ric was chasing down Nico Rosberg late on but couldn't get him. Thankfully that is, so Rosberg won the title..

Yeh they really don't have any other option within the Red Bull ecosystem.

(unless Liam absolutely dominates the next 6 races, they might throw him in there for 25).

Even externally I'm not sure who would be worthy of a seat. Valteri or Mick Schumacher would be just as bad as Perez.
What's wrong with Bottas?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bottas is really into cycling at the moment. he has qualified for his age group in the World Gravel championship in the next two weeks. It helps that his partner Tiffany cromwell is a pro cyclist.

Bottas is really into cycling at the moment. he has qualified for his age group in the World Gravel championship in the next two weeks. It helps that his partner Tiffany cromwell is a pro cyclist.
Does a fair bit of cycling around my place in the Adelaide Hills in the summer

Remove this Banner Ad

F1 2024 Singapore Grand Prix - Race Weekend Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back