News 2024 SuperCoach Late Changes & Subs

Remove this Banner Ad

Kynan earns a reprieve... While Breville avoids the starting Sub vest... Fages obviously prefers the name Bruce to Jaspa!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Carlton,

You were already a joke, now you’re just campaigners. Useless ****ing campaigners.

I pray you are humiliated today

Signed
TDK owner
Was always gunna happen on a 6 day break coming up against Nank in the wet who is a bruiser style of ruck regarding bang and crash. Pitto is the perfect option for us and gives TDK a much needed rest heading into the back end of the season.

Im sure TDK owners will understand 😂
I heard whispers about it on Thursday when the forecast came out rain wise and after the rain last night and todays forecast i knew it was gunna happen.

I heard whispers about it on Thursday when the forecast came out rain wise and after the rain last night and todays forecast i knew it was gunna happen.
Just thought you’d wait until 3pm on a Sunday to share the whispers you heard four days ago? 😳

Feel for TDK owners. Too late in the round to do anything now.

Just thought you’d wait until 3pm on a Sunday to share the whispers you heard four days ago? 😳

Feel for TDK owners. Too late in the round to do anything now.
Who shares whispers? They rarely eventuate and you just look like an idiot when they dont happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back