USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s stack up her credentials against yours then shall we?
Kamala Harris
Let’s start with Attorney General of California, Senator, Vice President.

burgerboi13
Bigfooty shitposter…………
Still didn't articulate why she should be president, devolving to personal attacks. The sign of a simpleton

Birds of a feather there I guess

yes, you can see the enthusiasm for Trump and JD Vance returning, they are seeing crowds of 10's of peoples now. While talking in borderline monotone drawls.

The 10's of thousands of high energy people attending the DNC convention was so long ago. At least hours ago anyway.

Trumps biggest problem is that people have seen what happens when he is president. It wasn't pretty, it was cynical, corrupt and unbecoming. The warnings that people gave prior to 2016 election could be waved off as fear mongering, not the case now given we've seen him in action.

A long way to go. And I especially don't put anything past Bibi especially creating something to try help Trump.
Crazy to think a few weeks ago that Trump was shot, survived, got a fist to the air and everyone said "welp, guess he has won the election now"

And look where we are at currently

Chief can you arrange a name change again for FireKraquora?
No Way Reaction GIF

yes, you can see the enthusiasm for Trump and JD Vance returning, they are seeing crowds of 10's of peoples now. While talking in borderline monotone drawls.

The 10's of thousands of high energy people attending the DNC convention was so long ago. At least hours ago anyway.

Trumps biggest problem is that people have seen what happens when he is president. It wasn't pretty, it was cynical, corrupt and unbecoming. The warnings that people gave prior to 2016 election could be waved off as fear mongering, not the case now given we've seen him in action.

A long way to go. And I especially don't put anything past Bibi especially creating something to try help Trump.
Many Americans would say their lives were far better under trump prior to Covid… if it wasn’t pretty he wouldn’t be running again with a huge chance

Many Americans would say their lives were far better under trump prior to Covid… if it wasn’t pretty he wouldn’t be running again with a huge chance
They'd be wrong though. All the stats show otherwise.

He has a chance because of the polarised position of US politics, and a ****ed up electoral college. There is little doubt he'll lose the popular vote by ~7m+, in a sensible electoral system that would see him wiped out, but he's still a chance in the US

RFK dropping out of the race imminently. Be interesting to see what that does to the polls.

I don't know if they're whackos who will just go to the other whacko, or they're mostly disgruntled Dems or GOP. I haven't looked into it at all.

Trump will be praying it starts to halt the Harris momentum and might be able to put him back ahead in places like Arizona and Pennsylvania and Georgia.

The polls will tighten - particularly if RFK drops out (though the 4.9% polling from RFK won't automatically go to Trump, expect only half as RFK's attractiveness was more disliking the major parties - you would anticipate a number would just not vote if RFK drops).
The polls could tighten, the margin could blow out or it could stay exactly the same. There is no reason to expect any of those outcomes to be more or less likely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RFK dropping out of the race imminently. Be interesting to see what that does to the polls.

I don't know if they're whackos who will just go to the other whacko, or they're mostly disgruntled Dems or GOP. I haven't looked into it at all.

Trump will be praying it starts to halt the Harris momentum and might be able to put him back ahead in places like Arizona and Pennsylvania and Georgia.

I think short term, yes, it’ll be good for Trump as you’d imagine the majority of the people voting for Kennedy will go to Trump (but it won’t be 100% of them - some will go to Kamala and some probably just won’t vote at all).

But when the “weird” thing is really biting for Trump, adding RFK Jr to his travelling circus is only going to double down on that weirdness and likely make that message more resonant.

I think short term, yes, it’ll be good for Trump as you’d imagine the majority of the people voting for Kennedy will go to Trump (but it won’t be 100% of them - some will go to Kamala and some probably just won’t vote at all).

But when the “weird” thing is really biting for Trump, adding RFK Jr to his travelling circus is only going to double down on that weirdness and likely make that message more resonant.
I think a lot of RFK's support is just full on crazy's who will not vote for either big party. A lot of them hate trump for COVID restrictions and the COVID vaccine! Ironically his best achievement.

Will be interesting to see how it shakes out though.

Tell us in articulate sentences why you like Harris and would want someone so unlikeable and unelectable as recently as 4 years ago to lead the free world? She hasnt improved in this time, she hasnt magically become a great leader. You only need to see her speak off script to see shes a moron
Trump's a moron on script or off, and its still a 2 horse race.

Pretty simple ¯\(ツ)

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back