USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

I think short term, yes, it’ll be good for Trump as you’d imagine the majority of the people voting for Kennedy will go to Trump (but it won’t be 100% of them - some will go to Kamala and some probably just won’t vote at all).

But when the “weird” thing is really biting for Trump, adding RFK Jr to his travelling circus is only going to double down on that weirdness and likely make that message more resonant.
Yes, I think they'll want his voters, but not him.

Wouldn't be the first time Trump promised something to a desperate person then reneged on the deal.

Trump needs every vote he can get and RFK was out of money and energy.

RFK is getting 4%-5% of the vote in some swing states. It's not an insignificant amount when the difference between Harris and Trump is only 1-2%. If Trump gets 3/4 of RFK voters, he'll hit the lead in key states and start wresting some momentum back.

Would really have to be something to top the seething frothing slow motion car crash of a dummy spit that occured here among the MAGA faithful in 2020 :tearsofjoy:
Not by me. I stuck around in that thread with composed grace, even plagiarised a Connor McGregor speech and got away with it. Excuse me one moment m8... okay, found it:

Now let's be respectful and non-toxic here brahs... if the comedy scene, the MMA scene, and the sustainable energy industry are "incel" now, then call me Incellus Maximus!!
Chief, someone's just asked for a name change.

Yes, I think they'll want his voters, but not him.

Wouldn't be the first time Trump promised something to a desperate person then reneged on the deal.

Trump needs every vote he can get and RFK was out of money and energy.

RFK is getting 4%-5% of the vote in some swing states. It's not an insignificant amount when the difference between Harris and Trump is only 1-2%. If Trump gets 3/4 of RFK voters, he'll hit the lead in key states and start wresting some momentum back.
There's enough polling with RFK not an option that shows that the votes split reasonably even between Trump, Harris, and not voting.

Him leaving shouldn't have any real impact.

There's enough polling with RFK not an option that shows that the votes split reasonably even between Trump, Harris, and not voting.

Him leaving shouldn't have any real impact.

Given you are not obliged to vote in USA, and how the USA is very much a me only society, i would take a guess and say a fair majority of his supporters won't vote if their choice is not an option anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has done many unscripted interviews… with people who have attacked him as well.
Can you point me in the direction of one of these interviews where he came across well? And how it was that they attacked him? Other than simply repeating words he'd said and asking him to explain them?

Can you point me in the direction of one of these interviews where he came across well? And how it was that they attacked him? Other than simply repeating words he'd said and asking him to explain them?
Their idea of them attacking is keeping him accountable. That's their job just like they did with Biden.

Last edited:
Didn’t say it was seamless… but it was unscripted. Far from as shocking as you are making it out as well.
You mean unscripted like when he said things like:

He will pay legal fees for a man who punched a protester at one of his rallies last week. John McGraw, 78, was caught on video sucker-punching a protester who was being led out of an arena in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump said after warning of possible rabble-rousers. "I'll pay the legal fees," he added.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back