USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

So you knew exactly who he was :)

Says a lot about you that you didn't do a modicum of due diligence before choosing to to select that item to be be posted
It was far more about the CNN snippet than any support for Kirk.

People parading around like Harris is some home run when many Americans are genuinely questioning her rhetoric

Tim Walz speech on now. Incredibly powerful, emotional and commanding! He will make a fantastic vice president...to exit with Neil Young's Rockin In The Free World' is another tick! What a speech!
got the personal ok from Neil to use it.

Neil Young's Rockin In The Free World
That song is so misunderstood. I think Trump used it when he first got into politics until Young issued a cease and desist. Either way it's a very negative song on the USA if you listen to the lyrics.

see a girl in the night
With a baby in her hand
Under an old street light
Near a garbage can
Now she puts the kid away,
And she's gone to get a hit
She hates her life
And what she's done to it.
That's one more kid
That will never go to school
Never get to fall in love
Never get to be cool

got the personal ok from Neil to use it.
The 80s were super weird for Neil, it began with Rust Never Sleeps and ended with Freedom but in between he made some very odd albums. That said I think Trans is very underrated.

That song is so misunderstood. I think Trump used it when he first got into politics until Young issued a cease and desist. Either way it's a very negative song on the USA if you listen to the lyrics.

see a girl in the night
With a baby in her hand
Near a garbage can
She hates her life
That's one more kid
Never get to be cool
This is true was surprised they played the second verse there. However the chorus fits and glad Sir Neil has stepped into the 2024 election campaign (kinda).

see a girl in the night
With a baby in her hand
Near a garbage can
She hates her life
That's one more kid
Never get to be cool
Trump played fortunate son by ccr, irony being played by Trump should not be lost

Fortunate Son" is a song by the American rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival, released on the band's fourth studio album, Willy and the Poor Boys in October 1969. It was previously released as a single, together with "Down on the Corner", in September 1969.[4] It soon became a Vietnam anti-war movement anthem and an expressive symbol of the counterculture's opposition to U.S. military involvement in the Vietnam War and solidarity with the soldiers fighting it.[5] The song has been featured extensively in pop culture depictions of the Vietnam War and the anti-war movement.[6]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 80s were super weird for Neil, it began with Rust Never Sleeps and ended with Freedom but in between he made some very odd albums. That said I think Trans is very underrated.
The late 70's early-mid 80's saw a lot of music that is at best described as realistic about the state of the US at the time, flowing on from the Vietnam war into the Reganomics.

A lot of it misunderstood by jinogositic Americans today.

Springsteen is a classic example.

Jesus, JD Vance said on Fox that Walz’s speech had a “dark and ominous tone.”

What were you actually listening to couch rooter?
His speech could have consisted entirely of talking about rainbows and my little pony, they'd still say how scary it was.

Marxists and communists and immigrants, oh my!

Tim Walz speech on now. Incredibly powerful, emotional and commanding! He will make a fantastic vice president...to exit with Neil Young's Rockin In The Free World' is another tick! What a speech!

“A kinder, gentler machine gun hand” is a bit too on the nose a choice for a ticket keeping the same Israel policy but trying to appear more empathetic.

Charlie Kirk is - among other things - a white nationalist who promotes the Great Replacement Theory and believes that the US should be a white ethnostate. He also is antisemitic, to the point where he was almost kicked out of the Republicans for it.

He is a frequent liar and known propagandist, which is where I come in.

10571z, to what extent did you know the above facts about Charlie Kirk before you posted a link to his twitter?
I can see it incoming…
mr narrins GIF

“A kinder, gentler machine gun hand” is a bit too on the nose a choice for a ticket keeping the same Israel policy but trying to appear more empathetic.
The tune definitely has anti Bush late 80s vibe. However I'm all for NY's music to feature at the DNC.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back