USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

This is an incredibly weird take from a joyless ghoul.

Hes being ripped apart in the replies, imagine telling people on the internet that gaming is bad...

Why pick Tim "Stolen Valor" Walz from a safe blue state rather than Josh Shapiro from critical Pennsylvania?

That's a rhetorical question m8, we all know the answer and it's quite concerning :(
The Democrats take away Joe Biden from Trump, and insert Tim Walz into the election equation. Absolutely nailed it.
Sometimes life is very cruel if you’re a MAGA conservative.

The Democrats take away Joe Biden from Trump, and insert Tim Walz into the election equation. Absolutely nailed it.
Sometimes life is very cruel if you’re a MAGA conservative.

They made Trumps path to victory even easier. This is going to be a Geelong v Port Adelaide 07 GF scoreline for the Republican party.

They made Trumps path to victory even easier. This is going to be a Geelong v Port Adelaide 07 GF scoreline for the Republican party.

If Trump puts some money on Harris winning, he will taste victory.

Though Sportsbet will want money up front, so it's unlikely to happen.

Haha never new David Cameron played Eton Rifles, hilarious.

He once said he and his classmates in the Eton Cadet Corp used to always play it, it was one of their favourite songs. Paul Weller then piped up and said “It wasn’t intended as a ****ing jolly drinking song for the cadet corps.”

Last edited:

Oh damn they nailed him with this!

How are conservatives so miserable all the time? Sega Dreamcast slapped.

As a 49 year old who plays PS5 daily I'm devastated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last game console I owned was a Super Nintendo.

Mine was Intellivision!

72e6928e6953d50af2ec87910244a71f.jpg

Hes being ripped apart in the replies, imagine telling people on the internet that gaming is bad...
A friendly reminder that every time you share a tweet you are increasing traffic and ad revenue to Elon's platform. You are effectively donating to the Trump campaign every time you engage :(

Say what you want about Musk, he played the long game here and must be laughing his backside off. Taking the opponents propaganda platform and using it to his own advantage was some Sun Tzu shit m8.

There is a blistering Maga critique of the DNC going around.

To quote (exactly)

25 Babies already killed at DNC GET READY FOR GODS RATH. My heavenly father will not be moked.

A friendly reminder that every time you share a tweet you are increasing traffic and ad revenue to Elon's platform. You are effectively donating to the Trump campaign every time you engage :(

Say what you want about Musk, he played the long game here and must be laughing his backside off. Taking the opponents propaganda platform and using it to his own advantage was some Sun Tzu shit m8.
Other than the magic bean buying bunch of red pilled losers that already wanted to rim him Elon influences nobody.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back