USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Why pick Tim "Stolen Valor" Walz from a safe blue state rather than Josh Shapiro from critical Pennsylvania?

That's a rhetorical question m8, we all know the answer and it's quite concerning :(
say-it-say-it-daemon-daemon-targaryen-daemon-house-of-the-dragon-gif-26919178
say-it-say-it-daemon.gif

Except they’re not ageing out. They are capturing a new generation of young males exposed to the distortions of the manosphere before they’re past puberty.
But they lose them again as soon as their frontal lobes kick in around the mid to late twenties.

And even then, there are only so many morons that will take their worldview from Tate et. al.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not sure whether to blame teaching, parents or Incellius Maximus

He better not look at any 70s pr0n
or leave the effin US for a trip abroad. Jeebus, how do you tell the world you live in a tiny, impenetrable bubble without telling them you live in a tiny, impenetrable bubble.

MAGA would of never got off the ground if they had our electoral system, and would force both parties further left.
Have you not seen what's happened to the Victorian Liberal Party? Sure they're not close to winning (yet), but they've got their loopiness. Dutton, Joyce and Taylor would fit right in as MAGA Secretaries.

I’ve been famously wrong here before with Hillary, but….

It really feels like this could end up not particularly close

I could be wrong too and a lot can still happen but these are my predictions as of today (Friday 23 August 2024):

1. Dems will win the election more comfortably than 2020. (not hugely more comfortably but more comfortably. I think they might take North Carolina but lose Georgia. I will stick my neck out and say they will win all the states they won in 2020 plus North Carolina). Dems to also get back the house of reps, and keep the senate. (tbh I haven't investigated these as thoroughly, so I might give more exact margins I predict later)

2. Will be the usual "it was rigged!" crap coming out of the republicans, but they will carry less weight with the public fatigued by 2020 and boy crying wolf too many times. Also the fact that more people will vote in person on the day won't have the 2020 opportunity for Trump to claim a victory by being up heavily early.

3. As a counter to the above, there are more dodgy people willing to do Trump's bidding in important positions, so I anticipate a bumpy ride still.

4. Less people willing to commit violence on Trump's behalf. (a la Jan 6)

5. As much as Trump will never admit losing, there will be reports behind the scenes of him blaming JD Vance and his son Don Jnr for recommending him for the loss.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back