USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

A tremendous man from a DNC dynasty sees the light. Just stay away from book depositories, grassy knolls, and sloped roofs m8.

The bloke has admitted he had a worm in his brain. Listening to him for more than a couple of minutes it’s obvious the worm has a good ****en meal.
From some of Bobby's kids that didn't have brain worms.

Suspending his campaign. Removing himself from the ballot in battleground states.

Laying the boot into the Democrats. Mercilessly.

Kommie-La will need to graduate from reading a teleprompter.

Time to ditch the training wheels Dems!
1724449698944.png

The whole Kamala is a Marxist thing gets me. Donny and his supporters couldn't tell you what the word even means. Also the threat that she'll start WW3 is ridiculous..if you fall for that bs I fear for your sanity.

Her speech was that of a moderate representing all Americans with a healthy dose of patriotism and military reference. This is a candidate far removed from Sanders and that section of their party looking for the middle class vote.

It was the speech she needed to give and was seamless. Walz too, did an incredible job.

RFK joining Trump is a negative for him. I would be disappointed if he'd joined forces with Kamala with his weird anti vax views etc.

RFK out certainly helps Trump. Remains to be seen whether Harris can sway a few more independents.
Maybe. Although the way it's looking Harris hopefully pulls further enough in front for it not to impact. When a candidate is relying on someone like RFK to endorse them you know they're clutching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe. Although the way it's looking Harris hopefully pulls further enough in front for it not to impact. When a candidate is relying on someone like RFK to endorse them you know they're clutching.

I think Harris will get a convention bump but it won't just continually get bigger. There's a long time left. Debates will be key.

Don't forget Dems need to be +4 or +5 nationally, as a minimum.

I think Harris will get a convention bump but it won't just continually get bigger. There's a long time left. Debates will be key.

Don't forget Dems need to be +4 or +5 nationally, as a minimum.
Yep. Kamala needs to wipe the floor at the debates I feel, which she probably will but can never underestimate Donny's fight.

My Clinton 2016 anxiety is strong of late. We shall see if that was an outlier.

Yep. Kamala needs to wipe the floor at the debates I feel, which she probably will but can never underestimate Donny's fight.
Biggest interest so far is can she handle a debate with a rock solid arguing topic twisting Trump.
Forget the softies saying how she worked in law previously.
Under the glare against Donny will be the test and I'd imagine she's getting daily advice on how to handle certain moments that will pop up from trumps bombastic way of pushing limits.
She's an unknown in this area.

My Clinton 2016 anxiety is strong of late. We shall see if that was an outlier.

I don't think she needs to wipe the floor with him at the debates. I think she needs to go toe to toe - but that's difficult. She's not a good debater and Trump typically is.

Clinton 2016 was all bluster and absolutely no substance, and ran out of steam by November. It remains to be seen if that happens here.

Whoever wins, it'll be a very narrow EC margin.

RFK out certainly helps Trump. Remains to be seen whether Harris can sway a few more independents.
It does help him a bit but most likely less than he would anticipate. If anything, it probably puts the risk of complacency to a higher level on old Donald who still remains wedded to old tactics that no longer appear to work.

It does help him a bit but most likely less than he would anticipate. If anything, it probably puts the risk of complacency to a higher level on old Donald who still remains wedded to old tactics that no longer appear to work.

It is still way too early to say that Trump/GOP tactics aren't working or won't work. There is so much left to play.

In the collective polls, Harris is what, +2.5 points nationally? That needs to be +6 or +7 by the start of September.

It is still way too early to say that Trump/GOP tactics aren't working or won't work. There is so much left to play.

In the collective polls, Harris is what, +2.5 points nationally? That needs to be +6 or +7 by the start of September.
Im not sure a definitive figure needs to be placed on anyone and by a certain date

There will be a ceiling nationally and its then up to the political strategy of ensuring EC votes in the States that matter

Walz will help with that

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back