USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Im not sure a definitive figure needs to be placed on anyone and by a certain date

There will be a ceiling nationally and its then up to the political strategy of ensuring EC votes in the States that matter

Walz will help with that

I'm basing it on what I think will happen in September/October - debates, shine of convention has worn off, Harris becomes more exposed head to head.

The Democrats/their media have manufactured it beautifully so far. Flawless, really. I'm expecting that to become vulnerable.

Yep. Kamala needs to wipe the floor at the debates I feel, which she probably will but can never underestimate Donny's fight.

My Clinton 2016 anxiety is strong of late. We shall see if that was an outlier.
Harris will destroy Trump. She is not the Harris of 2019/20.

More confident, articulate and seems to do her research where as Trump is still Trump 2016.

Suspending his campaign. Removing himself from the ballot in battleground states.

Laying the boot into the Democrats. Mercilessly.

Kommie-La will need to graduate from reading a teleprompter.

Time to ditch the training wheels Dems!
It doesn’t matter. Harris won when she picked a normal VP candidate. Get on board or be left behind.

Maybe...

I think it's also possible trumps numbers are pretty much set. He has his loons that think he's got their best interests at heart, who will vote for him no matter what.

The people with any semblance of awareness are voting for Harris or one of the others like rfk. Potentially rfk dropping out will give Trump haters less options other than Harris.
Kennedys supporters were also anti vax and anti government loons. Those loons now give their votes to trump.

Kennedys supporters were also anti vax and anti government loons. Those loons now give their votes to trump.

Trumps promised to release all the files on his uncle or whoever he was in the family.

Of course, hes NOT going to release the Epstien files because "Lots of good people will be hurt". Like himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just hope there’s a fair moderator who will keep it under control.
Story on moderators, not familiar with either. Have bought big on chips and popcorn.

VP debate:

Ohio Sen. JD Vance and Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz will face off on Tuesday, Oct. 1, in New York City, hosted by CBS News.

The debate will be moderated by “CBS Evening News” anchor Norah O’Donnell and Margaret Brennan of “Face the Nation.”

Story on moderators, not familiar with either. Have bought big on chips and popcorn.

VP debate:

Ohio Sen. JD Vance and Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz will face off on Tuesday, Oct. 1, in New York City, hosted by CBS News.

The debate will be moderated by “CBS Evening News” anchor Norah O’Donnell and Margaret Brennan of “Face the Nation.”
As long as they stop each from interrupting or talking over the other and Donald from stalking her like he did Hillary to keep it civil. That’s a tough ask with Donold.

VP debate:

uh oh, a woman of colour. Donnie gunna go nuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back