USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Brits has nowhere near the cultural capital of Beyonce, Tay or even Charli XCX. Chuck in Springsteen, Neil Young etc for the boomer Dems too.

Anyway moving on..p.s. Hawkers in finals!!

Other than his wife and 2 daughters he hates woman , he hates coloured despite any photos to the contrary
Released financials shows Melania gets a fee for turning up. Last one was in the region of $150000 if my memory still functions, which it doesn't really. Trump hates anyone he cannot weasel out of paying.

And lust after does not equal like, you can hate what you lust after, so not too sure about the not hating his daughters bit, seems a bit of an open question.

I don't think she needs to wipe the floor with him at the debates. I think she needs to go toe to toe - but that's difficult. She's not a good debater and Trump typically is.

Clinton 2016 was all bluster and absolutely no substance, and ran out of steam by November. It remains to be seen if that happens here.

Whoever wins, it'll be a very narrow EC margin.
Trump a good debater? Not in this lifetime. The man relies on insults and smary face pulling to get him through with dumb phrases such as "drill baby drill" in the place of well thought out policy. However- yes the ec will be incredibly tight.

Trump a good debater? Not in this lifetime. The man relies on insults and smary face pulling to get him through with dumb phrases such as "drill baby drill" in the place of well thought out policy. However- yes the ec will be incredibly tight.

The debates aren’t debates. Never have been. Never will be.

The hatred of Trump is a prime example.
I don't hate him. I'm sad for the kind of individual he is. He had no chance to be a decent human with the family and upbringing he had.

His hatred for parts of American society is a prime example of what you're on about.

At least Harris/Walz use positivity, joy and display compassion for others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It does help him a bit but most likely less than he would anticipate. If anything, it probably puts the risk of complacency to a higher level on old Donald who still remains wedded to old tactics that no longer appear to work.
Kennedy is a poisoned chalice.

Imagine the upcoming attack ads...
"Trump is so desperate for votes hes now going to hand control of your Health to a dog eating, bear cub dumping, disease spreading, murderer supporting, AIDS denying, chronic alcoholic and heroin addict who's brain has been eaten by parasites"

The Democrats know where his bodies are buried.

There is a very good reason they stiff armed him

I don't hate him. I'm sad for the kind of individual he is. He had no chance to be a decent human with the family and upbringing he had.

His hatred for parts of American society is a prime example of what you're on about.

At least Harris/Walz use positivity, joy and display compassion for others.
Bullshit they do.

You're easily hoodwinked if you think that.

Go look at Kamala's time as a prosecutor. Succinctly summarised by Tulsi Gabbard in the debate that destroyed her first time around.

Walz let his city burn fir days due to ideology. He gave no thought to the businesses and liveihoods that were being destroyed. He jailed people unfairly during Covid and set up a snitch line. He only cares about ideology.

And most of her speak was attacking Trump evenhhough she is the administration.

Bullshit they do.

You're easily hoodwinked if you think that.

Go look at Kamala's time as a prosecutor. Succinctly summarised by Tulsi Gabbard in the debate that destroyed her first time around.

Walz let his city burn fir days due to ideology. He gave no thought to the businesses and liveihoods that were being destroyed. He jailed people unfairly during Covid and set up a snitch line. He only cares about ideology.

And most of her speak was attacking Trump evenhhough she is the administration.
I think all I can do at this stage is call you out as a troll.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back