USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Angry Tony Hale GIF by SAG Awards

Trumps promised to release all the files on his uncle or whoever he was in the family.

Of course, hes NOT going to release the Epstien files because "Lots of good people will be hurt". Like himself.

he also said he was going to release all the jfk files 7 years ago. i doubt if he won this time would be any different

he also said he was going to release all the jfk files 7 years ago. i doubt if he won this time would be any different

I would like him to release the transcript of the phone call with Zelensky that he had locked up in a secure vault.

Bit of crazy info from Clinton at the DNC, that fact checks as true.

Since the cold war, the US economy has added 51 million jobs.

50 million of which were added under Dem presidents, and 1 of which was added under a Rep president.

Dem governments, crushing the American economy under the dead hand of communism since never?

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

What? Breathe AND post?

I don’t care enough to look into it but I’m pretty close to certain the likes of Stokey are bots.

There is just too much predictably to the way they argue & it’s been going on for years here.

The pretense of being centrist, just asking questions, not a Trump supporter, insisting on others providing proof, discounting any proof as being from a biased source, deflecting, ignoring facts that can’t be deflected, whatabout, look a squirrel, hey why are you getting so emotional, I’m not a Trump supporter, just asking questions etc rinse & repeat.

I don’t care enough to look into it but I’m pretty close to certain the likes of Stokey are bots.

There is just too much predictably to the way they argue & it’s been going on for years here.

The pretense of being centrist, just asking questions, not a Trump supporter, insisting on others providing proof, discounting any proof as being from a biased source, deflecting, ignoring facts that can’t be deflected, whatabout, look a squirrel, hey why are you getting so emotional, I’m not a Trump supporter, just asking questions etc rinse & repeat.
I think unlikely bots as they do post (with opinions that are not extreme) in the actual footy related threads

Likely to be bot influenced though on political views

Interesting Docu-series on Netflix “ Wyatt Earp and The Cowboy War”. Divisions never fully healed.
Yep. The same conclusion reached by long time BBC US correspondent Nick Bryant, whose books When America Stopped Being Great (2020); and The Forever War- America's Unending Conflict With Itself (2024) document those divisions going back to the Declaration of Independence in excellent analytical detail.

Highly recommend The Forever War in particular to get a facts based understanding of why the seeds that led to the rise of Donald Trump, MAGA, hate, divisiveness and paranoia were sown in the political compromises that brought the union of different states together going back 250 years. (the audiobook, read by Bryant himself, is well worth buying and listening to in the car).

Bit of crazy info from Clinton at the DNC, that fact checks as true.

Since the cold war, the US economy has added 51 million jobs.

50 million of which were added under Dem presidents, and 1 of which was added under a Rep president.

Dem governments, crushing the American economy under the dead hand of communism since never?

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

See deficit reduction as well.

Republicans come in and trash the books. Once they're chucked out of office, they screech that Democrats aren't cleaning up their mess fast enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think unlikely bots as they do post (with opinions that are not extreme) in the actual footy related threads

Likely to be bot influenced though on political views
How do you explain though the identical strategies they use? Do they get a manual at RW incel school on 4 Chan? Or use an AI generated argument structure?
It’s too similar to be coincidental & I’ve seen identical strategies for years now from multiple posters & only from the RW position.

How do you explain though the identical strategies they use? Do they get a manual at RW incel school on 4 Chan? Or use an AI generated argument structure?
It’s too similar to be coincidental & I’ve seen identical strategies for years now from multiple posters & only from the RW position.
My theory is that due to the exposure to their selected media of choice - which are more limited in their messages compared to traditional and/or left wing media, many of whom repeat the same talking points to each other/ quoting each other as if it is fact, that they have been influenced into believing that this is the only truth.

They aren’t that bright and it’s an effective method of asymmetric arguing for people who wouldn’t stand a chance in a logical evidence based argument.

They aren’t that bright and it’s an effective method of asymmetric arguing for people who wouldn’t stand a chance in a logical evidence based argument.

That makes sense. It’s just the completely predictable pattern & structure of the way they go about it that makes me suspect some kind of organized structure behind it. It’s too similar to be coincidence. I can imagine someone like Bannon distributing a “flood the zone for dummies” manifesto or bot for people with no understanding of logic or the intelligence to create coherent arguments.

Fox/Sky News

I sometimes visit the Song Contest in the GD and Stokey occasionally presents there in a quite droll and personable way.
It makes it, therefore, quite galling for the manner in which he posts in these threads.
If Hannah Arendt was still around and read his posts hereabouts, she would be instead writing about the
evil of banality.

Last edited:
That makes sense. It’s just the completely predictable pattern & structure of the way they go about it that makes me suspect some kind of organized structure behind it. It’s too similar to be coincidence. I can imagine someone like Bannon distributing a “flood the zone for dummies” manifesto or bot for people with no understanding of logic or the intelligence to create coherent arguments.
That’s why when trump was in power and did / said something utterly bone stupid you get the 12-24 hour gap where they don’t say anything till the official excuse is released and repeated verbatim regardless of its vacuous logic.

I sometimes visit the Song Contest in the GD and Stokey occasionally presents there in a quite droll and personable way.
It makes it, therefore, quite galling for the manner in which he posts in these threads.
If Hannah Arendt was still around and read his posts hereabouts, she would be instead writing about the
evil of banality.

If I was designing a bot for propaganda here I would include a friendly personality and use it regularly in non political threads. Creates credibility.

At this point I can still tell when people are using chatgtp or something to cover their ignorance. There is something in the language & syntax that gives it away.

Going to get scary when it can pass the Turing test.

If I was designing a bot for propaganda here I would include a friendly personality and use it regularly in non political threads. Creates credibility.

At this point I can still tell when people are using chatgtp or something to cover their ignorance. There is something in the language & syntax that gives it away.

Going to get scary when it can pass the Turing test.
Well no, you obviously can't. Although I have very different political views, I can assure you Stokey is a real person.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back