USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting little section when she's talking about her grandmother and namesake:

"Kick 1.0 boldly fell in love with an Anglican — a no-no for a Catholic, even if he were from the royal family, which, actually, he was — and was blackballed for marrying him. When Kick died, in a plane crash after World War II, her own mother skipped the funeral. "I always thought Dad and I were the same person, but I got fascinated by Kick a few years ago, and it's funny how similar we are," the current Kick says. "She was fun and social and a performer in many ways. Of course, I don't think my parents would ever call my own death divine retribution. Well, maybe if I became a Republican."

Haha. Brilliant.

I hate to say it but with RFK, Tulsi and other Democrats wisening up and jumping ship to the movement that actually cares about the working class, it's hard to see Trump losing from here. I wish the Dems had made it a contest by choosing a candidate who got more than 3% of their own party's vote in the 2020 primary. It seems they've thrown in the towel to rebuild for 2028 unfortunately :(

I hate to say it but with RFK, Tulsi and other Democrats wisening up and jumping ship to the movement that actually cares about the working class, it's hard to see Trump losing from here. I wish the Dems had made it a contest by choosing a candidate who got more than 3% of their own party's vote in the 2020 primary. It seems they've thrown in the towel to rebuild for 2028 unfortunately :(
The above will be requoted at least 53 times in the next 11 hours and 42 minutes.

Duncan, kisninger ,Cheney wised up and support the dems after being life long republicans

1st re quote

The above will be requoted at least 53 times in the next 11 hours and 42 minutes.
I get tremendous response numbers folks, the best crowd sizes. Why do you think chiefy boy resisted the recent ploy to have my username changed again? He knows the brand of the great FK gets the butts in seats m8.
Duncan, kisninger ,Cheney wised up and support the dems after being life long republicans

1st re quote
Along with the Mccains and Bush's, all establishment war mongers m8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get tremendous response numbers folks, the best crowd sizes. Why do you think chiefy boy resisted the recent ploy to have my username changed again? He knows the brand of the great FK gets the butts in seats m8.
"everyone responds to my posts because i'm dumb" isn't quite the flex you convince yourself that it is.

Kinda looks like Chief ordered an RFK Jr on the Temu app.

They should just give trump the apprentice show back, that’s when he was happiest!
It was the best time in his miserable pathetic existence!

Trump trying to avoid debate with Harris on ABC ( usa not australia)

Btw for the russian bots , his deliberate misspelling of Karl is because there is a Carl’s juniors burger chain in usa

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back