USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

They (Harris and Walz) just agreed to a long interview on CNN.

Imagine thinking Harris is going to be the problem for minorities rather than Trump a court-proven racist.

Don’t you mean rapist?

Oh, sorry, my mistake. He’s both isn’t he.

Carry on.

Has my girl Kamala done any unscripted press conferences or long form interviews or anything yet? Or is she still utilising the Biden "hide in the basement so no one can get to know the real you" strategy? Hope she'll do the podcast circuit or at least turn up to a debate and finally have an actual press conference. I fear that she is checking under her bed for Tulsi every night now after what happened in 2020 :(

So now you want Kamala to speak to the same mainstream media that you’ve been calling fake news for years?

Its always someone else's fault isn't it. The meedja, the courts.

Couldn't possibly be that Trump is simply a pretty shit human, no siree bob :tearsofjoy:

Now now, would a shitty person sell his fanbase $99 AI Art picture cards?

Hes just looking out for their best interests! Sending money to him.

Biden did hide away. The stats prove this.
True. I tried to convince them that Biden was cooked but they allowed themselves to be gaslit by the media for a few years unfortunately. When he finally ventured out of hiding to an event that wasn't closely scripted and rehearsed (the debate) they finally accepted that we were correct :(
Positioning himself as someone whose endorsement anyone should be concerned about. Classic Kraks.
Per the latest research out of Harvard, the top 5 people who's endorsements will wield influence for this election:

5. RFK
4. Oprah
3. Joe Rogan
2. Taylor Swift
1. Yours truly, the mighty FK

I am still deliberating at this stage m8.

200w.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree, the plan is for states that vote for the Democrats but have Trumpists in place to refuse certification at the state level. Stopping anybody but Trump reaching the required votes, which means the house decides who wins. The house is controlled by the GOP. Attempts to force states to certify by legal means to be blocked by the Trumpist supreme court.
If it goes to the house, then doesnt it still have to go to the senate?

Also guaranteed it will probably make zero difference even if they were transferred to him, but he will still pretend that its the case.
I wouldn't be so sure about that
RFK was polling around 5% prior to dropping out. Even after dropping out I'd still expect him to pick up between 1-3%. All it takes is for one state to be within that margin of a Trump victory, and quite a few probably will.

If it goes to the house, then doesnt it still have to go to the senate?

Short answer: no Long answer: see below

The senate picks the vice president.

What happens if no presidential candidate gets 270 electoral votes?​

If no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes, the Presidential election leaves the Electoral College process and moves to Congress.

The House of Representatives elects the President from the three (3) Presidential candidates who received the most electoral votes. Each State delegation has one vote and it is up to the individual States to determine how to vote. (Since the District of Columbia is not a State, it has no State delegation in the House and cannot vote). A candidate must receive at least 26 votes (a majority of the States) to be elected.

The Senate elects the Vice President from the two (2) Vice Presidential candidates with the most electoral votes. Each Senator casts one vote for Vice President. (Since the District of Columbia is not a State, it has no Senators so does not participate in the vote). A candidate must receive at least 51 votes (a majority of Senators) to be elected.

If the House of Representatives fails to elect a President by Inauguration Day, the Vice-President Elect serves as acting President until the deadlock is resolved in the House.

Short answer: no Long answer: see below

The senate picks the vice president.

What happens if no presidential candidate gets 270 electoral votes?​

If no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes, the Presidential election leaves the Electoral College process and moves to Congress.

The House of Representatives elects the President from the three (3) Presidential candidates who received the most electoral votes. Each State delegation has one vote and it is up to the individual States to determine how to vote. (Since the District of Columbia is not a State, it has no State delegation in the House and cannot vote). A candidate must receive at least 26 votes (a majority of the States) to be elected.

The Senate elects the Vice President from the two (2) Vice Presidential candidates with the most electoral votes. Each Senator casts one vote for Vice President. (Since the District of Columbia is not a State, it has no Senators so does not participate in the vote). A candidate must receive at least 51 votes (a majority of Senators) to be elected.

If the House of Representatives fails to elect a President by Inauguration Day, the Vice-President Elect serves as acting President until the deadlock is resolved in the House.
What happens for example the house falls to the Democrats they would not be sworn in?
So the Republicans would still hold the house even if they lost?
Very confusing.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back