USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Biden did hide away. The stats prove this.
I see. So what you are saying is Biden employed a strategy of simply staying out of sight and letting Trump be Trump, and because the electorate got to clearly see Trump for who and what he is, Biden's strategy proved successful.

And because Trump is still that same moron, possibly even more unhinged and despicable, you say Harris also sees that as a very viable strategy for this election.

I don't know, I don't think she will adopt that approach, I don't think she will lay low, but I do agree with you that strategy definitely is feasible and probably would be successful given Trump is always going to go full Trump.

Very logical and well-reasoned thoughts, well done.

I see. So what you are saying is Biden employed a strategy of simply staying out of sight and letting Trump be Trump, and because the electorate got to clearly see Trump for who and what he is, Biden's strategy proved successful.

And because Trump is still that same moron, possibly even more unhinged and despicable, you say Harris also sees that as a very viable strategy for this election.

I don't know, I don't think she will adopt that approach, I don't think she will lay low, but I do agree with you that strategy definitely is feasible and probably would be successful given Trump is always going to go full Trump.

It's amazing how Joe Biden managed to remain in hiding, yet still managed to visit Ukraine and also speak to all of the major NATO Allies and get them to throw their support behind Ukraine.
Without playing a single round of golf.
MAGA is, without doubt, the essential essence, of stupidity.

Na, it’s because he was senile and they were attempting to cover it up.

They are truely desperate bringing up project 2025 crap.
You mean the crap written by people in the organisation Trump has praised and appeared in front of?

The crap, 1/3 of which EXACTLY matches Trumps actual policies, actions, and statements from his last term?

The crap written by these people?

1724880134346.png

The crap put out by an organisation whose leader wrote another book, for which Trump's running mate wrote the introduction?

That crap?

Yeah I don't see why anyone would think this has links to Trump. Such an idea defies the imagination of any mortal.

Last edited:
You mean the crap written by people in the organisation Trump has praised and appeared in front of?

The crap, 1/3 of which matches Trumps actual policies, actions, and statements from his last term?

The crap written by these people?

View attachment 2095196

The crap put out by an organisation whose leader wrote another book, for which Trump's running mate wrote the introduction?

That crap?

Yeah I don't see why anyone would think this has links to Trump. Such an idea defies the imagination of any mortal.
2/3 doesn’t match Trumps policy.

Just a laughable scare tactic by the democrats.

Funny republicans “block” everything Democrats do but apparently will just flip the entire country upside down dictatorship style if Trump wins 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All class, Donny.

I see he made that claim in a hard hitting interview, something Kamala refused to do.

Hold on a minute, news just in, the interview was with "checks notes" Dr Phil from the Dr Phil show.....

Apologies, back to your regular news now.

Very close. How are polls done exactly. How did Hilary polls get it so wrong?
But Hillary

Everybody - except you - knows Hillary failed to take into account those states listed above and lost the Electoral

Won the popular vote by 3m - but thats just polls

Some of those go against the general consensus that Georgia is lineball or Trump

Be interesting to see where they are at in October

Dems over performed compared to polling in both run off 2021 elections and again in 2022, so let’s see if that happens again.

Kemp is a popular governor there and Trump keeps shit canning him.

Dems over performed compared to polling in both run off 2021 elections and again in 2022, so let’s see if that happens again.

Kemp is a popular governor there and Trump keeps shit canning him.
I see North Carolina is also 10+ for the new Dem nominee for Governor

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back