USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Biden censoring Facebook info. Shocked.
Latest court rulings confirm that asking or lobbying platforms to remove false or misleading information is not censorship.

There is no compulsion of the platform.

Sorry, but

Food, fuel and rent are the indicators that matter to the majority. They are all super high.

You think the average voter punter will look at that and go “yep things are awesome even though my groceries and rent are sky high”
Food 2% increase

Prices were also lower in July 2024 than July 2023 for four food-at-home categories: fish and seafood, fresh fruits, dairy products, and other meats. Prices are predicted to increase in 2024 for 12 food-at-home categories and decrease for 3 categories, though the measures of uncertainty do not rule out either an increase or decrease in prices during the year for many categories. In 2024, prices for most food categories are predicted to change at a rate below their 20-year historical average.

Fuel prices lowest since June 22

Rent grew by a whopping .8%

Jam your fake figures up your clacker

And the Hunter Biden laptop story?
Hi I’m 10571z, I’d like to offer you, my favourite Bigfooty poster, this one time offer of half price to my new biography entitled “And the Hunter Biden laptop story?”
Subscribe and you will receive a discounted rate on my book as well as some bronze coloured trump inspired high top sneakers that all the cool folks are kicking with and them hiphopsters and the likest, for only $16.50, definitely not Temu!🤩
Call 1-500-10571z right now to win an extra speciale meal at my Casa with me and my lovely wife Morlanya Covfefe.
Act NOw FiGhT fIgHt FiGhT

To everyone who has PM'd me asking about my endorsement, I apologise that I don't have time to respond to you all individually so I will respond to all here:

I am continuing to pore over the data, crunch the numbers, and ensure that I get my decision objectively correct. Many of you acknowledged that I have the highest IQ of any SRP poster (some refer to me as the defacto leader of this board) which only reinforces my commitment to getting this endorsement right m8. I will keep you all updated, hopefully the debates go ahead and I will be able to reach a conclusion with certainty shortly after.

Food 2% increase

Prices were also lower in July 2024 than July 2023 for four food-at-home categories: fish and seafood, fresh fruits, dairy products, and other meats. Prices are predicted to increase in 2024 for 12 food-at-home categories and decrease for 3 categories, though the measures of uncertainty do not rule out either an increase or decrease in prices during the year for many categories. In 2024, prices for most food categories are predicted to change at a rate below their 20-year historical average.

Fuel prices lowest since June 22

Rent grew by a whopping .8%

Jam your fake figures up your clacker
IMG_5604.jpeg

I understand a lot has to do with post covid issues… but that’s not how the average American thinks. They are looking at “life was easier under Trump”

View attachment 2095819

I understand a lot has to do with post covid issues… but that’s not how the average American thinks. They are looking at “life was easier under Trump”
Would the price of product change from state to state and whatever shopping store people attend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because Trump has policies, or does 2/3 of the stuff just not have any Trump policy at all?

I mean, Republicans literally blocked a bill (proposed by Republicans) about the border on Trumps instructions, because they control that section of the administration.

There's also the whole thing Trump keeps saying about subverting democratic institutions, which, weirdly, the Democrats don't plan on doing. Strange you are incapable of acknowledging this.

Except when it comes to the SCOTUS, the third pillar of Democracy, of course. Democtrats have problems only with democratic institutions they don't control. Otherwise I agree with you.

This Arlington Cemetery political stunt is starting to blow up in their faces and they got poor Vance running political speak on it.

Hes gone from "It was just a minor altercation" to "Look, assaulting a cemetery worker isnt anywhere near as bad as Walz!"

Trump was invited by the families of the troops. Biden and Harris were not invited. Biden spent the day on the beach Harris..did stuff.

This is what the families posted:

On the three-year anniversary of the Abbey Gate bombing, the president and his team conducted themselves with nothing but the utmost respect and dignity for all of our service members, especially our beloved children,” the group said in a statement posted on the campaign’s social media accounts.

The group said they had given the Trump campaign permission to photograph and record the event “ensuring these sacred moments of remembrance were respectfully captured.”

Republicans getting up in arms about government agencies suggesting to Facebook that it should try limit false disinformation leading up to elections.

Wonder what why they don't want companies to limit disinformation
?

Because there was no "disinformation" that the FBI was trying to prevent facebook and twitter from allowing to trend. It was fact that they were trying to suppress and the FBI knew that it was fact. But to allow that to trend might have hurt their chosen politicians chances of winning the election? Yeah so may be that's why....I guess.

Trump was invited by the families of the troops. Biden and Harris were not invited. Biden spent the day on the beach Harris..did stuff.

On the three-year anniversary of the Abbey Gate bombing, the president and his team conducted themselves with nothing but the utmost respect and dignity for all of our service members, especially our beloved children,” the group said in a statement posted on the campaign’s social media accounts.

The group said they had given the Trump campaign permission to photograph and record the event “ensuring these sacred moments of remembrance were respectfully captured.”
Except the families can't give permission to film at the cemetery. It's banned by the cemetery not the families

Except the families can't give permission to film at the cemetery. It's banned by the cemetery not the families

So? The families know how to best honour and remember their killed sons and daughters on the anniversarey of their deaths due to the incompetence of the Biden and Harris administration. If they're ok with it why should anybody else care?

Its literally against the law to use the site for political advertising.

Guess what Trumps doing? lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back