USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean in the States were the fast majority of people support it. I thought we wanted Democracy? Or only when it aligns with what you want?
This is an absurdity a falsity

There was no referendum on abortion.

Its a small group of legislators deciding to impose their own flawed moral code

The SC is a small minority imposing their flawed moral code

Give the people a real election choice and see who the majority is

You mean in the States were the fast majority of people support it.
I mean in the states where it is effectively banned, given laws, penalties on doctors, unreasonably short windows, high financial hurdles and the like:

Let's look at South Dakota - I picked it out pretty much at random. Is that one of the "vast majority support" states?

- South Dakota Banned Except when “necessary to preserve the life of the pregnant female.”

Polling:

59% are neutral through to strongly supported the Roe v Wade status quo.

Hardly a recipe to change things to ban all but “necessary to preserve the life of the pregnant female”, is it?

This ends up being an almost total ban as doctors become unwilling to perform the procedure due to fear and uncertainty on the threshold of danger to life and the harsh penalties if they get it wrong.

I thought we wanted Democracy? Or only when it aligns with what you want?
Abortion banners want a tyranny of the moral minority.

Source that backs up the “fast” majority claim?

You've seen them everywhere. The ones that tend to look like this:

Run Away GIF

They arent covering it up. Where are you getting this misinformation from? Numerous commentators on MSNBC and CNN and numerous newspapers including the new york times and the boston globe are calling for biden to step down.
Only after the debate though. This is something that people have been saying for years and it was glossed over as being not true. It was clear for a couple of years he couldn't get through a speech without stuffing up or barely get up stairs.

Only after the debate though. This is something that people have been saying for years and it was glossed over as being not true. It was clear for a couple of years he couldn't get through a speech without stuffing up or barely get up stairs.
And what about Biden?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People have been saying for years Trump is a dangerous nutcase who has 0 interest in governing beyond what he can get out of it personally and should be nowhere near the presidency, and it has been glossed over as being not true (really depends which media you watch).

Business as usual as far as I can tell.

Does the White House press Secretary really think people are that dumb. I guess she has limited choice but speak dribble atm.
No different to any of those before her. Its part of the job.

Let's not forget about Sean "biggest crowd ever" Spicer or Kayleigh "empty binder" Mcenany

What’s the process to remove Biden as nominee ? Can they just out him?
Basically the VP as well as a majority of the cabinet need to sign a letter saying the President is unfit for office. If Biden doesn't challenge this, then he is relieved of his duty.

In a situation where Biden disagrees he would submit a petition and congress would vote, requiring 2 thirds of both the Congress and Senate to vote in favour of removing the President.

This however would remove him immediately and Harris would become the President from that moment up until the election.

The only way for it to happen smoothly is for Biden to announce he is not seeking reelection and declare an open convention by releasing his pledged delegates.

Or the messy solution at the convention is to have pledged delegates change their allegiance, which has no real recent historical context of working.

What’s the process to remove Biden as nominee ? Can they just out him?
They need him to quit. He's got all the delegates.

I don't think you could explain why you're sacking a President as the next nominee but also insisting they can still be President for another 6 months.

Trump has done a very good job at keeping quiet and not making off-colour abusive remarks about Biden just for publicity.

No not at all, which is why she is so shocking. She doesn't even blink while acting as a Democrat Propagandist.

Like when you catch Albo in one of his many lies, he stutters and mumbles a bit, maybe makes a slight concession or changes the subject.

Old mate will legitimately just stand there and say a variety of things that are blatant lies.

I mean, you clearly had no issue with Kayleigh lying her ass off. But for the life of me, I can’t work out why 🤔

They need him to quit. He's got all the delegates.

I don't think you could explain why you're sacking a President as the next nominee but also insisting they can still be President for another 6 months.

Trump has done a very good job at keeping quiet and not making off-colour abusive remarks about Biden just for publicity.
Cos you think he can hold up for 6 months but not 4 years.

I mean, you clearly had no issue with Kayleigh lying her ass off. But for the life of me, I can’t work out why 🤔

I genuinely don’t understand the point of those press conferences with the press secretary.

It’s just manufactured talking points and obfuscation. It’s been that way for well over a decade or so now.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back