USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm about half an hour behind but yeah Biden isn't going great.

Prevailing thought before the debate was that muted mics was going to be good for Biden, I'm not so sure watching this. Biden's only chance was really for Trump to go full ****** like he did in the first debate last time and come across as crazy, but he's been very disciplined so far.

I have no sympathy for that man. Even if he is being exploited by his Democrat handlers, he's the cause of mass violence and economic depression around the world. The sooner he is ousted the world will be a better place and we can all start to heal.
Who hurt you?

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I have no sympathy for that man. Even if he is being exploited by his Democrat handlers, he's the cause of mass violence and economic depression around the world. The sooner he is ousted the world will be a better place and we can all start to heal.
What a. Load of absolute bullshit. I guess you are believing the lies coming out of Trump’s mouth. Lie after lie. Refusing to address the questions. Just using the opportunity to continue his lies. Accusing Biden of what he himself did in trying to extort Ukraine. Wow. I fear for the US Ukraine and the world.
As a liar and showman Trump is a winner. So was Mussolini, so was Hitler. Get the picture. I doubt you do. As they say .. low info MAGAS.

I'm watching 30min on delay, just up to the bit where Biden starts talking about people being raped by their in-laws.

This is grim. Trump is just doing Trump and saying whatever he wants - barely coherent. Biden has no idea what is going on and loses train of thought after 15 seconds.

I'm about half an hour behind but yeah Biden isn't going great.

Prevailing thought before the debate was that muted mics was going to be good for Biden, I'm not so sure watching this. Biden's only chance was really for Trump to go full ****** like he did in the first debate last time and come across as crazy, but he's been very disciplined so far.
Biden v Trump thread has the majority of commentary on this debate btw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back