USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Comments I'm reading are that Trump is lying his arse off but Biden not handling himself well.

Could the Dems change horses mid-stream as a result of the debate and Biden's poor form?

Shame this wasn’t fact checked.

Trump says he got cheaper insulin, he had the cleanest water. Bull.

I have never come across such a pathological liar. The lies fall off his tongue one after the other. No wonder the cult on here believe his bs. I bet they never fact check. Trump takes credit for others good work and refuses to accept any responsibility for issues he creates. He calls Biden the liar.🤣

Unbelievable.

Biden should have been coached into how to deal with an oppo who spews lie after lie rather than trying to reel off all that Biden has done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This format is tailor made for Trump. CNN has done him a massive favour.
Just posted in the other thread, prevailing thought before the debate was that muted mics was going to be good for Biden, I'm not so sure watching this. Biden's only chance was really for Trump to go full ****** like he did in the first debate last time and come across as crazy, but he's been very disciplined so far.

This is embarrassing. Two senile old pensioners arguing in a nursing home.

Fallen empire.

Just go away and die you decrepit old fools.
Its Horrible. Both of these blokes are pushing 80 years old.

At least when it was the 2008 election between John McKain and Barack Obama, McKain was 72 years old. Barack Obama wasnt even 50 years old (I think he was only 47 years old).

Both Political groups need fresh leaders and Fresh ideas. If Both Trump and Biden were both 10 years younger, I could tolerate listening to either.

at least here in Australia... Anthony Albanese is born in 2nd March 1963. So he is 61 or 62 years old. He is a bloody young fella compared to these 2.

Dutton is Born in November 18th 1970. That makes him 53 years old.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back