USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Biden II

Remove this Banner Ad

China believes he (Trump) will.

Based on previous policy between China & the US during the previous Trump term

The Trump administration’s policy experiment on China sought to slow China’s progress and pressure China’s leaders to become more responsive to American priorities and concerns about its behavior. Thus far, however, the results of this policy experiment have not achieved their aspirations. China has grown less restrained in pursuit of its ambitions. Within the U.S.-China relationship, areas of confrontation have intensified, areas of cooperation have vanished, and the capacity of both countries to solve problems or manage competing interests has atrophied.

So Chinese propaganda? Right.

Considering there's a video from a decade ago at a dems fundraiser host openly making jokes about Bidens mental decline, its alarming that now people defend him when it was an open secret way back then

Even more worrying hes actually president
He isn't actively trying to undermine democracy, so there is that.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why don’t they just pick the nicest bloke in the states to be president? Apparently all it takes to be president is a character test.

It’s actually a pretty significan job, and goes beyond who is a better person. Trump was a better president than Biden has been, and will be again.
One put in 4 hours a day and played golf and ate Maccas

The other one is Biden

The worry of a 2nd trump term is way worse than a Biden one.

I take into consideration the overall coalition behind a president. So I’d vote for a rock over Trump.

I understand people who don’t and Dems who think all is well are gaslighting and insulting people by claiming Biden is fine.
The worry? His 4 years were far from a disaster.

Correct, he finishes them.
His master Middle East negotiator Kush certainly fixed the Palestinian situation .
Kush got 2 billion dollars of blood money from the House of Saud after Trump got Dumped
Trump also got thousands of taliban terrorists released to go back to Afghanistan and fight

Last edited:
The worry? His 4 years were far from a disaster.

I mean if one looks beyond trying to overthrowing an elections and end democracy, sure.

Plus also giving huge tax breaks to the wealthiest Americans, inflaming tensions in the Middle East, plus the terrible handling of covid.

But mainly it’s the democracy thing which should rule him out forever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean if one looks beyond trying to overthrowing an elections and end democracy, sure.

Plus also giving huge tax breaks to the wealthiest Americans, inflaming tensions in the Middle East, plus the terrible handling of covid.

But mainly it’s the democracy thing which should rule him out forever.
Accusing the Democrats of voter fraud and rigging an election isn’t attempting to end Democracy…. You could argue its the opposite

I just applied for my November ballot online, applicable to my last residency in Illinois. I should be able to vote by email as I did in 2020, though a paper ballot is possible. I'll know when my county electoral commission receives my application and replies.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just applied for my November ballot online, applicable to my last residency in Illinois. I should be able to vote by email as I did in 2020, though a paper ballot is possible. I'll know when my county electoral commission receives my application and replies.

How much you charging this time around for those who may be interested in acquiring your ballot? Asking for a friend. Hope you've been well my old foe :kissingheart:

Stacking the SCOTUS with lifetime appointees who've already overturned RvW to the detriment of the ability of any female that can bear children's ability to make their own healthcare and reproductive choices.

New findings from the Monthly Abortion Provision Study show that an estimated 1,037,000 abortions occurred in the formal health care system in 2023, the first full calendar year after the US Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization overturned Roe v. Wade. This represents a rate of 15.9 abortions per 1,000 women of reproductive age,* and is a 11% increase since 2020, the last year for which comprehensive estimates are available. It is also the highest number and rate measured in the United States in over a decade.

How much you charging this time around for those who may be interested in acquiring your ballot? Asking for a friend. Hope you've been well my old foe :kissingheart:
A Grand Final ticket is the cost this year. Disabled is preferable. I have my own seat. Cheap.

Accusing the Democrats of voter fraud and rigging an election isn’t attempting to end Democracy…. You could argue its the opposite

A demonstrably false accusation for the purpose of seizing power against the wishes of the electorate is absolutely an attack on democracy.

Another cooker parroting MAGA bullshit. It's why Trump loves this certain section of the population.

A Grand Final ticket is the cost this year. Disabled is preferable. I have my own seat. Cheap.

So you would abandon all your principles and allow a vote for Trump to be cast in your name, simply if it means you get to attend the grand final?

...atta boy! Let me get back to you m8.

Biden is a bigger liar than Trump. There is no way he has a 6 handicap in golf, which he immediately backtracked and said 8. Not to mention the lie about border patrol endorcement. How can dems keep calling Trump a liar when their own can't stop lying?

You're right. Trump's dozens and dozens and dozens of blatant, dangerous and narcissistic lies, were all put in the shadows by Biden's disgraceful lie to improve his golf handicap by two strokes.

New findings from the Monthly Abortion Provision Study show that an estimated 1,037,000 abortions occurred in the formal health care system in 2023, the first full calendar year after the US Supreme Court’s decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization overturned Roe v. Wade. This represents a rate of 15.9 abortions per 1,000 women of reproductive age,* and is a 11% increase since 2020, the last year for which comprehensive estimates are available. It is also the highest number and rate measured in the United States in over a decade.

That's a very limited figure you've provided. There's further discussion here about some of the impacts it's already having.

Then we also have the overnight ruling from SCOTUS (weirdly, along party lines) that basically anoints the President as having very limited criminal liability. Another long-term impact of a stacked SCOTUS.

As Sotomayor says so eloquently:

“I am deeply troubled by the idea ... that our nation loses something valuable when the president is forced to operate within the confines of federal criminal law.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back