USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Trump will unite the people
Kamala (if thats who they run with) will only divide everyone.

Nobody should vote for her, it would only be more of the same. The Dems need to find a new person.
Sure.

And I'm opening the batting for England in the third Test against the West Indies.

If he was the worst of all time how is he possibly a chance?
Because there are a LOT of stupid, gullible, ill-informed people living in the US, clearly.

Hillary won the popular vote but lost when and where it actually mattered

Trump will wallop her in a debate AND wipe the floor with her on election day/night!
Why do you say Trump will wallop her in a debate? He struggles to put 2 words together and has the intellect of a slime mold.

She already is rating the same as Trump and plus 3 on Biden, so I think your statement he will wipe the floor with her is a little exaggerated. The race is going to be framed as the past versus the future.

BTW We need a Kamala vs Trump Thread.

Rape is hilarious bro…..”Jeffrey is a great guy….”
Paedophiles are hilarious hey bro?
“Unlikeable buy at least he is hilarious”, hey bro!👍
As are contractors, suppliers and investors suiciding.

The man is 77 without having had a close friend. His own mother couldn’t stand him, sending him off to boarding school. 6’ 3” blonde son of a multi millionaire, that has relied on brothels and mail order wives throughout his life - that takes some kind of ar**hole.

As in Australia US men clearly don’t like cowards, braggards, bullies, and bludgers that don’t shout in turn.

As are contractors, suppliers and investors suiciding.

The man is 77 without having had a close friend. His own mother couldn’t stand him, sending him off to boarding school. 6’ 3” blonde son of a multi millionaire, that has relied on brothels and mail order wives throughout his life - that takes some kind of ar**hole.

As in Australia US men clearly don’t like cowards, braggards, bullies, and bludgers that don’t shout in turn.
This is completely wrong.

There’s no proof he’s 6’ 3”

Trump is not the kind of person that knows how to unite an extremely divided country. Plainly obvious.

I doubt anyone could unite that country. Nothing wrong with Kamala. The bullying and insults she's getting on sky and fox says it all. Bolt called her an 'airhead'. On brand.

Nobody is uniting the states, regardless of who wins.

It's a permanent rift now, social media as much as any loudmouth pollies will ensure that.

They hate each other so much, and the % of Americans who believe political violence is justified is somewhere at 20%-33% last I checked.

No going back.

Last edited:
Nobody is uniting the states, regardless of who wins.

It's a permanent rift now, social media as much as any loudmouth pollies will ensure that.

No going back.
Yep, the USA is a real mess, with no hope of rectifying it in sight.

Trump will unite the people
The guy who directed a mob to march on their own government, getting people killed and maimed and imprisoned.

I know you do the for shits n giggs, but surely you have a real opinion about something? Surely?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy who directed a mob to march on their own government, getting people killed and maimed and imprisoned.

I know you do the for shits n giggs, but surely you have a real opinion about something? Surely?

Perhaps that is my real opinion..........

The Trump movement has been ongoing and is currently like a freight train heading for its destination.

Meanwhile the democrats are scrambling not kmowing what they're going to do next.

Perhaps that is my real opinion..........

The Trump movement has been ongoing and is currently like a freight train heading for its destination.

Meanwhile the democrats are scrambling not kmowing what they're going to do next.
Nah, the Dems have got some excitement back, no longer having to vote for a fossil. She will get a lot of black and colored voters out to vote. The election will be cast as new versus old, the future versus the past. The cognitive decline narrative is flipped immediately, now a problem for Trump. Perhaps more importantly, the narrative is no longer about the President deficiencies, it's can be focused on Trumps. The money will flow.....

Besides, Kamala's celebrity pr0n is much better than Donald's. Trust me on this, you will be better off.

In an alternate universe, Trump does not turn his head, or Thomas Crooks' aim is two centimetres more to the right. Donald Trump is shot dead on live TV, becomes a martyr with a big state funeral, and Republicans rally around Nikki Haley who got the second-most delegates. She vows to continue the Republican cause, and right-leaning voters turn out in large numbers to carry on their fallen hero's legacy.

The pressure on Joe Biden still grows as in our universe, and Biden bows out. Haley wins in a general election between her and Kamala Harris.

Trump's survival rather than martyrdom, and Harris replacing the ailing Biden, might just be enough to get a Democrat victory.

I think there were stories that she's been internally pushing Biden to be more forceful in his push for a ceasefire, and while she's obviously toed the administration's line, her tone has at least been different to Biden's.

I don't expect her to be joining the college protests, but she can take a stronger stance against Netanyahu than Biden's done.

I’m imagining how that convo went with Biden and Netanyahu

Biden: you need to agree to a ceasefire, because, well err, anyway

Netanyahu: no

Biden: common man

Netanyahu: no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back