USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

They don't necessarily want statehood. There has never been straight yes / no vote on Statehood.
The last 4 referendums have voted in favour for statehood, A few were "you want to change our status" which always is voted "Yes", then the majority of those votes are to become officially a US state. 2017 When they wanted to make a blanket question of Yes and No, the vote got up by 97%, but was a pretty big boycott and only 25% of people voted, Instead of the usual 50-60%

Also been huge arguments on how it's worded, Examples include a protest vote in 2012 where they voted in favour of statehood again, and a massive campaign of how it was confusing to have people who were in favour of statehood to leave the question blank to invalidate their vote. Statehood STILL got up. leading to the 2017 of the boycott of people who wanted to stay

They'll become a state if the Democrats are voted back in, Because the statehood vote which has won in referendums for the last 12 years

Last edited:
If Dems can add Puerto Rico and DC as states, they add four more Senators (DC would be 2 for them, Puerto Rico likely the same).

It makes no sense that they don't have Senators given the shitty little GOP states that do like North and South Dakota, that was broken up for the very purpose of giving extra senators.

The momentum is certainly all heading her way. Trump is barely functioning in terms of campaigning now. He seems completely devoid of energy and there's still three months to go.

Here's hoping he falls in a massive hole and they get smashed up and down the ballot. Can't face another cliff hanger where it's decided by a hundred thousand votes spread across 3 or 4 states.
Regardless he will claim its all rigged, and he will have enablers everywhere trying to help.

Biggest difference to last time is the dems are currently in power, and Harris gets to certify the election, which I don't think Donnie realises yet, that will break his brain when he does.

If Dems can add Puerto Rico and DC as states, they add four more Senators (DC would be 2 for them, Puerto Rico likely the same).

It makes no sense that they don't have Senators given the shitty little GOP states that do like North and South Dakota, that was broken up for the very purpose of giving extra senators.
Dems should begin doing the same thing how about:

North and south California
North and South New York

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Democrats don't really need to engage in gerrymandering. With the way it's trending, Texas will flip probably some time next decade.

Once that happens, it pretty much spells the end of the current iteration of the GOP. They would have to win every single swing state to ever win another election without serious changes.

Damn. Barack Obama is one of the greatest orators we've seen.

Can construct a speech, then deliver it, the whole time keeping the crowd in the palm of his hand. Crazy he's been out of office for 8 years and he's still only 63.
I'd forgotten how good of a speaker he is. His speech today had me enthralled. Full of hope and positivity as always. The USA was very lucky to have him as their leader.

Biggest difference to last time is the dems are currently in power, and Harris gets to certify the election, which I don't think Donnie realises yet, that will break his brain when he does.
The VP's role in certifying the election is ceremonial only, something Pence well understood.

The ability to disrupt the certification of the election lies with those in congress who can raise challenges (albeit their scope to do so has been limited, via legislation, since 2020) and by the machinery of the states' election systems in certifying their own votes and presenting slates of electors.

The VP's role in certifying the election is ceremonial only, something Pence well understood.

The ability to disrupt the certification of the election lies with those in congress who can raise challenges (albeit their scope to do so has been limited, via legislation, since 2020) and by the machinery of the states' election systems in certifying their own votes and presenting slates of electors.

Which is exactly why the Trump is going to try & steal it via disruption of the certification in swing states if he’s losing.

Trump on Theo Von's podcast was, frankly, inspiring. He and JD going on a podcast blitz whilst Kamala adopts Biden's "hide in the basement and only do rehearsed teleprompter assisted stuff" I see. Can she overcome the influence of the Rogansphere, Musk, RFK, etc? Perhaps. We're in for an exciting few months, my beautiful friends. Enjoy!

Regardless he will claim its all rigged, and he will have enablers everywhere trying to help.

I don't think he will have enablers trying to help. It will all just be a show so idiots keep sending him money.

Trump is a grifter. Pure and simple. He can grift a hell of the lot more if he is in power. But he can still grift if he loses. And it is much less work.

Trump on Theo Von's podcast was, frankly, inspiring. He and JD going on a podcast blitz whilst Kamala adopts Biden's "hide in the basement and only do rehearsed teleprompter assisted stuff" I see. Can she overcome the influence of the Rogansphere, Musk, RFK, etc? Perhaps. We're in for an exciting few months, my beautiful friends. Enjoy!
No point Kamala going on these podcasts, Trump seems to have the loser incel vote pretty much sewn up.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back