USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump on Theo Von's podcast was, frankly, inspiring. He and JD going on a podcast blitz whilst Kamala adopts Biden's "hide in the basement and only do rehearsed teleprompter assisted stuff" I see. Can she overcome the influence of the Rogansphere, Musk, RFK, etc? Perhaps. We're in for an exciting few months, my beautiful friends. Enjoy!

Who???

Well yes.

He destroyed the economy and exploded the national debt, even before COVID, and then it only got worse from there.

Biden has been trying to clean it up.

Because right wingers have the memories of goldfish Obama came in during the GFC that was enabled in large part by George W Bush, and spent 8 years digging the US out of it only to see Trump, as per the above.

All of this with a GOP congress/senate at various times doing their best to undermine and destroy the Dem presidents.

Trump on Theo Von's podcast was, frankly, inspiring. He and JD going on a podcast blitz whilst Kamala adopts Biden's "hide in the basement and only do rehearsed teleprompter assisted stuff" I see. Can she overcome the influence of the Rogansphere, Musk, RFK, etc? Perhaps. We're in for an exciting few months, my beautiful friends. Enjoy!
Trump already has the incel vote friend

No point Kamala going on these podcasts, Trump seems to have the loser incel vote pretty much sewn up.
Trump already has the incel vote friend
Now let's be respectful and non-toxic here brahs... if the comedy scene, the MMA scene, and the sustainable energy industry are "incel" now, then call me Incellus Maximus!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never heard of this Von fellow.
Maybe just saying you could to podcasts as well m8?

Tell us in articulate sentences why you dislike Harris and would rather the convicted felon as leader of the free world?
Tell us in articulate sentences why you like Harris and would want someone so unlikeable and unelectable as recently as 4 years ago to lead the free world? She hasnt improved in this time, she hasnt magically become a great leader. You only need to see her speak off script to see shes a moron

Tell us in articulate sentences why you like Harris and would want someone so unlikeable and unelectable as recently as 4 years ago to lead the free world? She hasnt improved in this time, she hasnt magically become a great leader. You only need to see her speak off script to see shes a moron
A moron? Are you a Trump supporter? You've heard him speak haven't you? Harris, whether you like her policies or not clearly isn't dumb. That's just the go to insult for you guys about female politicians.

Harris has extensive experience including as a prosector and leads with positivity, empathy and passion. She is able to articulate her policies and vision clearly.

She isn't perfect but given the choices she's miles ahead with her good character and morals. Two things nobody with a straight face could say about Trump.

Last edited:
Trump got trounced in an election 4 years ago...unelectable.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back