USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

The meltdown will be incredible
Like the January 6th Capitol riots meltdown? Thinking MAGA are meltdown champs. If Trump wins the sun will rise the next day and Dems will handover the White House. If Harris wins God only knows what will happen in that country.

Why do you guys like Trump? What's likeable about him? Your turn.

The economy is stronger under Biden and crime is down to historic lows. Trump has nothing but weird insults about Marxism and being obsessed with Kamala's appearance and race. Oh and he's the only guy that can save the world from WW3. Completely unhinged.

He looks sad, angry and lonely. I'm kinda worried for his mental health.

Like the January 6th Capitol riots meltdown? Thinking MAGA are meltdown champs. If Trump wins the sun will rise the next day and Dems will handover the White House. If Harris wins God only knows what will happen in that country.
Don't worry, soon as Trump loses there will be an exodus of Trumpies from here, all claiming they were just trolling.

Tell us in articulate sentences why you like Harris and would want someone so unlikeable and unelectable as recently as 4 years ago to lead the free world? She hasnt improved in this time, she hasnt magically become a great leader. You only need to see her speak off script to see shes a moron
Let’s stack up her credentials against yours then shall we?
Kamala Harris
Let’s start with Attorney General of California, Senator, Vice President.

burgerboi13
Bigfooty shitposter…………

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do you guys like Trump? What's likeable about him? Your turn.

The economy is stronger under Biden and crime is down to historic lows. Trump has nothing but weird insults about Marxism and being obsessed with Kamala's appearance and race. Oh and he's the only guy that can save the world from WW3. Completely unhinged.

He looks sad, angry and lonely. I'm kinda worried for his mental health.

Suggestion: ask them to respond in a three word slogan as to why they like Trump.

You might get a response that way.

Loving the roll call at the DNC right now. The DJ and music is great. All music is from bands from the state. Minnesota with Prince rocking it.

Didn't watch the GOP convention but can't imagine they had anything like this.

Bawitdaba, da-bang, da-bang, diggy-diggy-diggy
Said the boogie, said up drop the boogie (get ready)
My name is Kid!
Kid Rock!

And other lyrical masterpieces.

Trump into favourite via Sportsbet (yes who knows)

The momentum is slowing big time for Harris. The whole honeymoon period and recycled speech has worn thin. Frankly the anti Trump obsession at the DNC was weird and didn’t actually address a whole lot.

Her “I’ll do this day one” while forgetting her party is currently in power hasn’t exactly built confidence. It’s basically saying they have neglected it.

It’ll be extremely close but who knows. I think Trump will destroy her in the debates. Vance is actually a really good speaker as well and has some pretty well thought out answers.

Last edited:

The momentum is slowing big time for Harris. The whole honeymoon period and recycled speech has worn thin. Frankly the anti Trump obsession at the DNC was weird and didn’t actually address a whole lot.

Her “I’ll do this day one” while forgetting her party is currently in power hasn’t exactly built confidence. It’s basically saying they have neglected it.

It’ll be extremely close but who knows. I think Trump will destroy her in the debates. Vance is actually a really good speaker as well and has some pretty well thought out answers.
Have you noted Trump's recycled speeches?

Also insulting others has been Trump's thing ever since he came down those escalators. That's all his got.

She's currently not the POTUS who holds the power and will inact her policies on day one when she's POTUS.

By the way still waiting for a Trump speech that portrays hope, positivity and embraces all of America.

Bawitdaba, da-bang, da-bang, diggy-diggy-diggy
Said the boogie, said up drop the boogie (get ready)
My name is Kid!
Kid Rock!

And other lyrical masterpieces.
RNC had Kid Rock. Absolute trash.

DNC has the legendary and influential Stevie Wonder. Enough said.

Or drawing attention to the obstruction from the other mob.

Or being realistic about any government's ability to enact everything at once.

yes, you can see the enthusiasm for Trump and JD Vance returning, they are seeing crowds of 10's of peoples now. While talking in borderline monotone drawls.

The 10's of thousands of high energy people attending the DNC convention was so long ago. At least hours ago anyway.

Trumps biggest problem is that people have seen what happens when he is president. It wasn't pretty, it was cynical, corrupt and unbecoming. The warnings that people gave prior to 2016 election could be waved off as fear mongering, not the case now given we've seen him in action.

A long way to go. And I especially don't put anything past Bibi especially creating something to try help Trump.

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back