USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

You mean unscripted like when he said things like:

He will pay legal fees for a man who punched a protester at one of his rallies last week. John McGraw, 78, was caught on video sucker-punching a protester who was being led out of an arena in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them," Trump said after warning of possible rabble-rousers. "I'll pay the legal fees," he added.
Let's make no mistake about it. Everything about Trump is shocking including his unhinged rambling banter which veers from racism to the random anecdotes that go nowhere.
What type of 'leader' encourages violence like this? Strange that this kind of stuff can be defended by MAGA's.

Last edited:

Now I'm all about my cousin's couch...
31.512_31512-omni-3-Seater-Lounge-Cover-1024x1024-20220804_1.jpg

I’ve seen many of his clips.
See, here's the thing. I don't want to pin you to him if you don't know whose views you're spreading or whose face and name you are promoting, so I'm asking.

If you know who he is and you promote him anyway, this conversation is about to get a whole lot less polite.

Man so many Trump haters hate Harris more

Whoda thunk it
So much to hate though.

She is Indian sort of
But black sort of.
But not really black, Jamaican.
And everyone knows, Jamaican people are not black, they are Jamaican.

It's all so upsetting.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

So much to hate though.

She is Indian sort of
But black sort of.
But not really black, Jamaican.
And everyone knows, Jamaican people are not black, they are Jamaican.

It's all so upsetting.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's amazing that with mass migration being over a century old some people still can't get their had around the concept of multi ethnicity.

See, here's the thing. I don't want to pin you to him if you don't know whose views you're spreading or whose face and name you are promoting, so I'm asking.

If you know who he is and you promote him anyway, this conversation is about to get a whole lot less polite.
He reposted a CNN clip. I posted because this is the thing many Americans are thinking. It’s funny CNN have said it as well.

Does that mean I agree with everything Kirk says? No… but plenty i do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Trump wins do you think the Democrat supporters will cop it on the chin?
Depends. If there are reports of widespread voter suppression by armed MAGA supporters causing intimidation, then no. Otherwise yes (might cry for a bit or explore emigration options, but not to stage an insurrection)

Charlie Kirk is - among other things - a white nationalist who promotes the Great Replacement Theory and believes that the US should be a white ethnostate. He also is antisemitic, to the point where he was almost kicked out of the Republicans for it.

He is a frequent liar and known propagandist, which is where I come in.

10571z, to what extent did you know the above facts about Charlie Kirk before you posted a link to his twitter?
I posted a link to a news clip he happened to repost. Why not focus on that? I’m really unconcerned about Kirk. Many of what you posted are simply opinion pieces anyway.

I posted a link to a news clip he happened to repost. Why not focus on that? I’m really unconcerned about Kirk. Many of what you posted are simply opinion pieces anyway.
Because one of the tasks I perform as a moderator is to keep misinformation and propaganda off this forum. One of the ways we do this is by ensuring that propagandists are not linked on here.

So, answer the question.

So you knew exactly who he was :)

Says a lot about you that you didn't do a modicum of due diligence before choosing to to select that item to be be posted

So you knew exactly who he was :)

Says a lot about you that you didn't do a modicum of due diligence before choosing to to select that item to be be posted

Is willing to back Trump, that should tell you all you need to know about this poster, never mind posting links to this other loon.

It's like people who only listen to Joe Rogan for MMA news
A decade ago plenty of these people existed.
I was one myself.
Even five years ago Rogan was a very different story to now- remember he endorsed Bernie.

I used to watch Ponderland back in the days when Russell Brand was amusing and as far left as you could get too.

People change.

Is Kirk any worse than Donald Trump or Donald Trump Jnr in posting nonsense and lies, though.

It's hard to find a difference between the Trump bloggers. Kirk and Shapiro and even Alex Jones, really only say the kind of stupid stuff that most Trump supporters actually believe.

I'm always torn between "we should know what these idiots say and believe" and "we should not amplify these lies and rampantly stupid ideas".

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back