USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Well no, you obviously can't. Although I have very different political views, I can assure you Stokey is a real person.

We’re talking about 2 different things. Or I was, sorry if that wasn’t clear.

I have sprung posters using ChatGPT.

I have also detected patterns in the (il)logical postings of others. Sorry if I appeared to be conflating the 2 things.

Bit of crazy info from Clinton at the DNC, that fact checks as true.

Since the cold war, the US economy has added 51 million jobs.

50 million of which were added under Dem presidents, and 1 of which was added under a Rep president.

Dem governments, crushing the American economy under the dead hand of communism since never?

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Absolute disingenuous bs when Dems spout that.

Sure, nominally it is true, but there are myriad reasons why the numbers are like that and much of it has nothing to do with policies of the presidents. In the same way the inflation that Biden battled wasn't really to do with his policies (nor his predecessor), it was just a circumstance of the environment that was created post-Covid.

As an aside, my favourite anecdote from the Obama years was when there was a month where the job creation number was zero. Not positive or negative. Just a big fat zero.

We’re talking about 2 different things. Or I was, sorry if that wasn’t clear.

I have sprung posters using ChatGPT.

I have also detected patterns in the (il)logical postings of others. Sorry if I appeared to be conflating the 2 things.
Sorry, thought you were using that to evidence why you thought Stokey was a bot.

Bullshit they do.

You're easily hoodwinked if you think that.

Go look at Kamala's time as a prosecutor. Succinctly summarised by Tulsi Gabbard in the debate that destroyed her first time around.

Walz let his city burn fir days due to ideology. He gave no thought to the businesses and liveihoods that were being destroyed. He jailed people unfairly during Covid and set up a snitch line. He only cares about ideology.

And most of her speak was attacking Trump evenhhough she is the administration.
I’ll assume you are talking about people going to jail for breaching covid non essential business openings.

Interestingly his hardline stance on covid had Minnesota with the 16th lowest death rates in the United States - ideology indeed.

An ideology that prioritises human lives over money.

What a bad bad man….

2918 deaths per million vs Arizona where freedom prevailed and the concomitant death rate of 4726 people per million.

How do you explain though the identical strategies they use? Do they get a manual at RW incel school on 4 Chan? Or use an AI generated argument structure?
It’s too similar to be coincidental & I’ve seen identical strategies for years now from multiple posters & only from the RW position.
I think its that if you just regurgitate bot posts, then your indistinguishable from a bot. Post on footy, look like a real poster, regurgitate bot talking points, look like a bot. And all the bot regurgitators will end up looking the same.

I’ll assume you are talking about people going to jail for breaching covid non essential business openings.

Interestingly his hardline stance on covid had Minnesota with the 16th lowest death rates in the United States - ideology indeed.

An ideology that prioritises human lives over money.

What a bad bad man….

2918 deaths per million vs Arizona where freedom prevailed and the concomitant death rate of 4726 people per million.
I wonder if Stokey thinks Crimestoppers is a snitch line.

Absolute disingenuous bs when Dems spout that.

Sure, nominally it is true, but there are myriad reasons why the numbers are like that and much of it has nothing to do with policies of the presidents. In the same way the inflation that Biden battled wasn't really to do with his policies (nor his predecessor), it was just a circumstance of the environment that was created post-Covid.

As an aside, my favourite anecdote from the Obama years was when there was a month where the job creation number was zero. Not positive or negative. Just a big fat zero.
But this is precisely the point. Dems cannot manage the economy, Dems cannot manage the economy, Dems cannot manage the economy, rinse repeat. Online commentary, repeatedly, No one can vote Dem, they will destroy the economy.

Create 50 million jobs, Its other factors at play, its not the Dems, they cannot take credit for everything that happens while they happen to be in power. Interest rates go up DEMS, DEMS, DEMS, DESMS its ALL their fault.

Anything good that happened under Trump, even if it started under Obama, All Trump.

At this point, GOP economic arguments are just memes, screamed, loudly, over and over and over. But at some point, you have to wonder, dont you, when ARE the Dems going to destroy the economy, will it be this time? When will they take away everybody's guns? Will it be this time? Is Harris really going to introduce communism? I thought that was Obamas job?

Pointing out how well things like employment has gone under the Dems is a nice counter. Even if its not all their doing, which it isn't, its hard to see how even other factors could do this, while the Dems are busy destroying the country, taking everybody's freedom and introducing creeping communism.

How do you think the business community achieved this, while being crushed under the heavy weight of crippling Democrat taxes and business destroying policy initiatives?

But this is precisely the point. Dems cannot manage the economy, Dems cannot manage the economy, Dems cannot manage the economy, rinse repeat. Online commentary, repeatedly, No one can vote Dem, they will destroy the economy.

Create 50 million jobs, Its other factors at play, its not the Dems, they cannot take credit for everything that happens while they happen to be in power. Interest rates go up DEMS, DEMS, DEMS, DESMS its ALL their fault.

Anything good that happened under Trump, even if it started under Obama, All Trump.

At this point, GOP economic arguments are just memes, screamed, loudly, over and over and over. But at some point, you have to wonder, dont you, when ARE the Dems going to destroy the economy, will it be this time? When will they take away everybody's guns? Will it be this time? Is Harris really going to introduce communism? I thought that was Obamas job?

Pointing out how well things like employment has gone under the Dems is a nice counter. Even if its not all their doing, which it isn't, its hard to see how even other factors could do this, while the Dems are busy destroying the country, taking everybody's freedom and introducing creeping communism.

How do you think the business community achieved this, while being crushed under the heavy weight of crippling Democrat taxes and business destroying policy initiatives?
ok mete

He tries to steal anything good under Biden, claiming it's happening because he's going to be elected.

THEY EVEN STOLE HER SONG "FREEDOM" BY BEYONCE TO USE IN THEIR CAMPAIGN ADS UNTIL THEY WERE TOLD TO DESIST.

They have no shame, and are bereft of any original ideas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He tries to steal anything good under Biden, claiming it's happening because he's going to be elected.

THEY EVEN STOLE HER SONG "FREEDOM" BY BEYONCE TO USE IN THEIR CAMPAIGN ADS UNTIL THEY WERE TOLD TO DESIST.

They have no shame, and are bereft of any original ideas.
Without addressing whether the trump claim is fact based, I do recall early in the original trump threads when the pro trump side tried taking credit for economic improvements the reply was “it was what Obama set up”. There may have been a timeframe difference (trump trying to claim improvements in the first 12 months) vs now trying for credit 3+ years after leaving office

Bullshit they do.

You're easily hoodwinked if you think that.

Go look at Kamala's time as a prosecutor. Succinctly summarised by Tulsi Gabbard in the debate that destroyed her first time around.

Walz let his city burn fir days due to ideology. He gave no thought to the businesses and liveihoods that were being destroyed. He jailed people unfairly during Covid and set up a snitch line. He only cares about ideology.

And most of her speak was attacking Trump evenhhough she is the administration.
People keep saying this but never actually link to the said destroying that happened.

Not sure saying she's to tough on crime is a winner, especially when Gabbard was wrong on a lot of stuff.

Now this on the other hand....

People keep saying this but never actually link to the said destroying that happened.

Not sure saying she's to tough on crime is a winner, especially when Gabbard was wrong on a lot of stuff.

Now this on the other hand....

They really can’t make up their minds.

Apparently she’s both too tough on crime and too weak on crime.

Any and all historic tweets, he'll just throw the brain worm under the bus.

Sad.
That screenshot doesn't take into account the big BUT that RFK Jr makes:

While I get that it seems like a big turnaround for him to now support Trump (I'm not sure it really is THAT big actually), posting half of even a tweet can miss out some key information. If someone is only posting a screenshot, just see if there's a reason they're not posting the full tweet.

Funniest part is you didn’t read the entire tweet

“When you print money and spend it in ways that don't increase productive capacity for goods and services, you will get inflation. That VP Harris (or her team) does not understand basic economics is troubling.”
What effect do you think broad sweeping tarriffs will have on inflation?

Funniest part is you didn’t read the entire tweet

“When you print money and spend it in ways that don't increase productive capacity for goods and services, you will get inflation. That VP Harris (or her team) does not understand basic economics is troubling.”
so you like listening to a guy who decapitated A whale head and takes it home on the top of car

Kick's taste for the extreme was fed by her dad's eccentric environmentalism. Exhibit A: When she was six, word got out that a dead whale had washed up on Squaw Island in Hyannis Port. Bobby — who likes to study animal skulls and skeletons — ran down to the beach with a chainsaw, cut off the whale's head, and then bungee-corded it to the roof of the family minivan for the five-hour haul back to Mount Kisco, New York. "Every time we accelerated on the highway, whale juice would pour into the windows of the car, and it was the rankest thing on the planet," Kick recalls. "We all had plastic bags over our heads with mouth holes cut out, and people on the highway were giving us the finger, but that was just normal day-to-day stuff for us."

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back