USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Has my girl Kamala done any unscripted press conferences or long form interviews or anything yet? Or is she still utilising the Biden "hide in the basement so no one can get to know the real you" strategy? Hope she'll do the podcast circuit or at least turn up to a debate and finally have an actual press conference. I fear that she is checking under her bed for Tulsi every night now after what happened in 2020 :(

Has my girl Kamala done any unscripted press conferences or long form interviews or anything yet? Or is she still utilising the Biden "hide in the basement so no one can get to know the real you" strategy? Hope she'll do the podcast circuit or at least turn up to a debate and finally have an actual press conference. I fear that she is checking under her bed for Tulsi every night now after what happened in 2020 :(
Your girl Kamala?
Talk about weird vibes.

I have a feeling you know more about basement dwelling than most people ever will.

Your girl Kamala?
Talk about weird vibes.

I have a feeling you know more about basement dwelling than most people ever will.
I would like to see Kamala post her policies and do some unscripted media work so that I can make an informed decision upon who I endorse for POTUS. I was all aboard the "yas kween" train... then I found out that Kamala spent much of her career locking minorities up, whilst another woman of colour from the DNC (a military vet who has locked up zero minorities) has crossed the aisle to oppose her... so now I'm conflicted m8 :(

I would like to see Kamala post her policies and do some unscripted media work so that I can make an informed decision upon who I endorse for POTUS. I was all aboard the "yas kween" train... then I found out that Kamala spent much of her career locking minorities up, whilst another woman of colour from the DNC (a military vet who has locked up zero minorities) has crossed the aisle to oppose her... so now I'm conflicted m8 :(
I've a suspicion she locked them up because they were filthy criminals rather than because they were minorities.

I hate to say it but with RFK, Tulsi and other Democrats wisening up and jumping ship to the movement that actually cares about the working class, it's hard to see Trump losing from here. I wish the Dems had made it a contest by choosing a candidate who got more than 3% of their own party's vote in the 2020 primary. It seems they've thrown in the towel to rebuild for 2028 unfortunately :(

crying-laugh.gif

They (Harris and Walz) just agreed to a long interview on CNN.

Imagine thinking Harris is going to be the problem for minorities rather than Trump a court-proven racist.

Wisconsin just ruled that RFK's name has to remain on the ballot, will probably be the same for a bunch of other states.

I think this given wriggle room for Trump's team to contest the election on another basis....

The same Biden is hiding away rubbish from 4 years ago

Meanwhile chicken Donald is flapping away from the debate
Biden did hide away. The stats prove this.

Trumps flapping away from the debate spare me. Can you blame him for questioning the ability for networks which run 24/7 smear campaigns against him to run a fair debate?

Can you blame him for questioning the ability for networks which run 24/7 smear campaigns against him to run a fair debate?
How about the courts? Are they running a smear campaign?

Trumps flapping away from the debate spare me. Can you blame him for questioning the ability for networks which run 24/7 smear campaigns against him to run a fair debate?
They report what he's said and done and unfortunately for Trump he's said and done some really f***ing stupid things.

Bwok bwok

Ahhh yes, it's very hard to tell what positions the two parties will take moving forward.....

There's concern trolling, then there's next level concern trolling, and then there's wherever you've just ended up.

Love youe work and you'll always have 2016, but this is 2024.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaahaha, still

"crossed the aisle" :tearsofjoy:

They (Harris and Walz) just agreed to a long interview on CNN.

Imagine thinking Harris is going to be the problem for minorities rather than Trump a court-proven racist.

Wisconsin just ruled that RFK's name has to remain on the ballot, will probably be the same for a bunch of other states.

I think this given wriggle room for Trump's team to contest the election on another basis....
Guarantee you that at some stage between now and the election, Trump will suggest that any votes cast for RFK should be transferred to him, because RFK has endorsed him.

Guarantee you that at some stage between now and the election, Trump will suggest that any votes cast for RFK should be transferred to him, because RFK has endorsed him.
The latest is that the all have their panties in a twist because Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina and Wisconsin aren't taking RFK's name off the ballot even though he's withdrawn, because he withdrew too late. Following election rules is corrupt and election interference.

Imagine pretending anyone on the site actually caring whom this phony “endorses” for The Presidency…….seriously?!😆😆😆😆😆

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back